Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Dec 19 2007, 09:30 AM) 214289[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You wont see a 1ohm load with dual 2's....youll see a 8ohm,2ohm, or a .5ohm load

Wiring up each dual 2 to 1 ohm on each sub, than.... like. uhhhh.......

bah, screw it. i won't go into detail on what I'm rambling about.

I was talking the available loads with 2 Dual 2ohm, yes you can wire each to 1ohm but with 2 in parallel itll see .5ohm

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

there are two sets of outputs on the amp. he can wire one sub to each output..that way he wont have to worry about the low load or high load deal.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

nm convenienced him into dual 4

ahh, he hadn't ordered the subs yet?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

there are two sets of outputs on the amp. he can wire one sub to each output..that way he wont have to worry about the low load or high load deal.

its internally bridged, itll still see .5ohm or whatever...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

ahh, he hadn't ordered the subs yet?

nope...today he is
Posted

Yea that was a close 1.

You told me 2's nismo.

You noob. Read your links you even linked me to 2's

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

Posted

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Dec 19 2007, 02:38 PM) 214301[/snapback]
its internally bridged, itll still see .5ohm or whatever...

wow thats fucking gay

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Yea that was a close 1.

You told me 2's nismo.

You noob. Read your links you even linked me to 2's

haha pwnd nismo

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2173 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...