Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

One question.... Does she look like she's worth the drama?

Oh yes she does. I'd feel really weird posting a pic of her on here though.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Few inches shorter than me (I'm 5' 9"), great (green) eyes, brilliant smile, dark hair, and a better body than anyone I've ever been with...and no I haven't been with all weird ass chicks.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

So I did what many of you wanted me to.... :ninja:

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

and what was that? you got about 23498329 suggestiosn.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

and what was that? you got about 23498329 suggestiosn.

Did the deed. The past two nights actually. :lol:

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

I'll keep it short and uncluttered. Basically, met a very nice, attractive girl at a party the other night. We had the usual good time that college folks had at parties, and she and her friend requested me on facebook later the next day. That's not the story though.

A guy who I learn is her ex BOTH friend requests me and e-mails me at my school email. APPARENTLY, a website for Pitt engineering has my email on it. My facebook profile doesn't list any public contact info. The dude's email went something like this:

-he and her were 'on a break' from a 4-year relationship

-his father is terminally ill

-he father also knows the chancellor of my university

-he 'doesn't want to seem threatening'

Of course I haven't responded, but I talked to the girl about it- she wants to let things with her and me run their course.

My question is, what would YOU do in this scenario? I just told myself that everyone has his/her own shit to deal with, and his problems aren't mine or hers.

P.S. neither of the two go to the same school as me. (Pitt)

not to sound like a weirdo or anything but get real good and plasterd and bang his mom.... i mean whats he gonna do to that? his dads dead and then he gets a new daddy (you) then time for the real punishment... haha seems like a good plan to me at least

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...