Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll keep it short and uncluttered. Basically, met a very nice, attractive girl at a party the other night. We had the usual good time that college folks had at parties, and she and her friend requested me on facebook later the next day. That's not the story though.

A guy who I learn is her ex BOTH friend requests me and e-mails me at my school email. APPARENTLY, a website for Pitt engineering has my email on it. My facebook profile doesn't list any public contact info. The dude's email went something like this:

-he and her were 'on a break' from a 4-year relationship

-his father is terminally ill

-he father also knows the chancellor of my university

-he 'doesn't want to seem threatening'

Of course I haven't responded, but I talked to the girl about it- she wants to let things with her and me run their course.

My question is, what would YOU do in this scenario? I just told myself that everyone has his/her own shit to deal with, and his problems aren't mine or hers.

P.S. neither of the two go to the same school as me. (Pitt)

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Talk shhh get hit........

Build In Progress for Slamology 2013

3 m1xl 18s walled in a gti

1 5k

4 batts

audio technix 1/0

8 cheap r/f 6.5s

mb quart 4.60

Posted

Hit that shit raw dawg, then bail.

Reply to him stating, "sorry for your loss. I'm sure your soon to be dead dad who knows the Chancellor of Pitt will take time off his death bed to do something about a girl you use to date (sorry about your loss there too, bud) because you're on a 4 year break...

PS, I also sent the chancellor this email to prove your a doushe."

The school won't deny money over some DBs ex girlfriend. It sucks to lose your dad, but using it to be a doushe makes me lose all sympathy.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

just ignore it. if hes that bent up over a girl hed be the kind of guy that would do something stupid if provoked. let him throw a temper tantrum and off himself.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Semi necro-bump, but he gave me another good LOL this evening.

"You're gonna stay the hell away from her this weekend. Because if you don't, I'll know. And you don't want that, trust me. Time to piss off nerd boy"

I'm an engineering major..this dude's just a goon.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Lol 'nerd boy'.

He sure does sound intimidating..................

.............................................If he was a fucking 6th grader.

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Man, if he really was going to do something and wanted confrontation it would have happened before a e-mail was sent. He just got to attached.

P.S I can relate to the engineering major and do you have a s15? Lol random I know.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Posted

Lol 'nerd boy'.

He sure does sound intimidating..................

.............................................If he was a fucking 6th grader.

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

I laughed HARD. Thanks for that man :rofl:

Man, if he really was going to do something and wanted confrontation it would have happened before a e-mail was sent. He just got to attached.

P.S I can relate to the engineering major and do you have a s15? Lol random I know.

Nope. I can only dream about having an S15...those are harder than Skylines to legally drive stateside, at least IMO.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

i say you bang her and every hot chick in his family :pardon:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9351 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...