The Wagon, two 12's, few thousand watts.

Last night competition resulted in a best score of 153.3dB at 40Hz...

I don't think the box is working overly well now that the subs are getting about 8000watts between them... not enough port area, and I'm not sure that loading the port off the tailgate is the best idea either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The thing is though, my 153.3dB isn't being counted on our local SPL leaderboard...

Basically I had removed my back seat base to put myself into a higher class... give those in the lower class a fair go, and try to get two other guys to come along, as previously they hadn't, as they didn't want to compete against me...

Turns out, that 3 weeks after the event, someone decided this wasn't "in the spirit" apparently beating someones score in the higher class was frowned upon... lol...

I can't work out the logic either! clearly there is no logic...

It was i cruise event too.

I drove around for about an hour and a half for nothing?

First meet point two judges put my car in the class i wanted to be in. Apparently there was a complaint made by another competitor in that class.

Second meet point two different judges looked over my car, said it was ok to compete in that class but dont do it again.

Night went on, i won that class with 153.3db and i thought that was the end of it.

3 weeks later i get told my score doesn't count? That it wasnt "in the spirit" and that token modifications arent allowed, ah, bit late now!?!

• 2 months later...

Archived