The Wagon, two 12's, few thousand watts.

oh duh! stupid me haha i forgot your subs fired up. Possibly trying glassing the inside?

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

sick i got a wagon too!!

LOL

domo.gif

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 (Build in progress)Fosgate POWERhttp://www.stevemead...-fosgate-power/--------------------------------------------------------------------97 Honda AccordRockford Fosgate1400 watts RMS totalhttp://www.stevemead...e-1400watt-rms/---------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

Im subbed.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Im subbed.

cheers.

theres not a lot going on with this at the moment.

I tend to change setups fairly often.

I have since added the front stage amp though, and am now running a single 12 off the two rear channels of a 4 channel amp ;)

But, all the carpet underlay was dripping wet... *sigh*

Was trying to find some right angle rca plugs to make custom cables, gave up, and just made use of what I had...

20120327121837.jpg

20120327121711.jpg

The original aim for the two 12's was 148dB... I think with a different box, round port, a bit of tuning, and the extra power I was going to run, it should be possible ;) Still being fairly musical, as the car peaks at ~40Hz anyway.

This is the end of the port.

imgp2314i.jpg

On another note, I added a different round over, and it didn't gain from that either :P

I like that, ah well, who cares if you didnt gain, looks damn nice :rofl:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived