Yeah, there's already a law for that, it's called

"Hand me your damn phone before you're grounded" lol

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

If the parents are paying for their kids cell phone bill I think they have every right to see whats going on.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Seeing as I enjoy a healthy debate, I'm going to take the opposite side to strike up discussion :)

I bet most people would say hell yeah to reading your kids texts. But whatever happened to letting kids be independent? I bet your parents werent all up in your shit watching your every move as a child. Reading their texts would be no different than readin their journal or diary. Yeah you might be paying for it but it's still an invasion of privacy. If you have a daughter, no one says they need to be able to send picture messages so that reduces the possibilty of sending nudes. Or if you are so worried your child may be bullied or something, just don't give them texting. Simple as that, no need to invade their privacy just to be a nosey parent.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift