Fi has disappeared!

SmallTruk

I am not saying i want my sub now... In fact i already stated i know they are busy, I know my sub is built hand made.. All I'm asking for is if they could PLEASE let my rep know what is the status of a sub i ordered 4 months ago and got a shipping tracking email from UPS over a month ago... I have a tracking number and it's been the same status for over a month, I ordered it over 4 months ago... I just would like to know if my sub is missing, can it not be made, was I forgotten about and a friendly reminder was needed?

It's simple.

People want things now now now. If you want things now now now, get your money back. However, if you want the best USA made subs, then it's worth the wait. I had NO problem waiting over 2 months for my BTL N2s and over a month and a half for my recones to be done by Fi.

not me. I wouldnt want to wait 2 months...unless its a product that isnt released yet. If its already out and i had to wait that long i would spend somewhere else.

LOL the woofer has your fucking NAME on it Steve!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

It's simple.

People want things now now now. If you want things now now now, get your money back. However, if you want the best USA made subs, then it's worth the wait. I had NO problem waiting over 2 months for my BTL N2s and over a month and a half for my recones to be done by Fi.

No that ain't it at all. Read my first post again, I don't care about the wait. It's the lack of updates and customer service that sucks. I'm a busy person too but I ain't about to ignore emails and give an inaccurate shipping estimate.

and it's kinda ironic that of all people you post on this topic. Ive been waiting on a reply from you about the status of the alt I ordered for my Honda last month. Yup I'm Duane, the one that ordered the alt because it was said to be in stock and would ship in 2-3 days.....this was from January 24th. Last I got was a waiting on parts reply on the 17th after getting the same reaponse about a week earlier. I actually called and left a message today.

So like I said my issue isn't the wait, it's the lack of keeping customers informed and up to date. I know to a lot of companies we're all just another order number but when we send the cash and expect something and then feel like we can't even get an update it's frustrating. So tell me....the time it took you to post on SMD and defend Fi how many emails to customers (that want nothing more than an update) could you have done? Just a thought...

And who is your "rep" for FI, lol. They are an online company, so I wonder who your rep is. That may be issue one.

Other than that I have nothing else to say except, if you feel like you can not wait, need something right now this moment...then get your refund and be about your way. I have never had anything LESS than exceptional service, and although 2 months is a long time to wait, I have waited a lot longer for less. Good luck

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And who is your "rep" for FI, lol. They are an online company, so I wonder who your rep is. That may be issue one.

Other than that I have nothing else to say except, if you feel like you can not wait, need something right now this moment...then get your refund and be about your way. I have never had anything LESS than exceptional service, and although 2 months is a long time to wait, I have waited a lot longer for less. Good luck

Again I'll say it.....it ain't the fckn wait, it's the lack of being informed about what the status of your order is after its past the timeframe that's stated.

You say youve never had bad service, great. Neither have I until this time and that's why I posted about it. Funny thing is that about 15 minutes after I started this thread I got an email from Fi telling me what the status was. That was all I ask for...

TeamHT man you have no clue... Have you been even reading the post... We are talking about the AA REP...

LOL

Once again READ THE POST... We are just asking for feedback, updates not for the product to be alien transported to us right now... In multiple post by multiple customers have we all been saying they have not gotten back to us/rep on ANY OF OUR QUESTIONS... I don't recall anyone posting I WANT MY SHIT NOW.....

BTW smart ass... How would i get my money back if they won't even email or call back their own AA rep ? Nor answer my calls or emails Shit they won't even answer my reps emails where people want to throw money at them you think they gonna answer my email for a refund ?

I don't want a refund, I am not asking for my product to be transported into my hands right now I just want to know how much MONEY i need to GIVE THEM to buy a recone and is my sub LOST in shipping ? do i need to file a lost item, do i need to call UPS, Is it waiting for me somewhere... Please troll try to get off your high horse and do a simple thing like READ and comprehend !!

Archived