Fi has disappeared!

SmallTruk

HA. How was it pointless? I know they are the same company. But when you say FI and your rep can't talk to the company, logic would obvioulsy assume you are referring to FI. Which very well could have been an issue since this would not be the first time dealers have been less than honorable.

You both are having issues? This is where your logic fails me. One states the time it took to respond in this thread could have been better used to email or get the product out. So damned if you do, damned if you don't. Also, estimated times posted should definitely be the standard they use, but that is not always going to work out that way, they are in fact ESTIMATED TIMES. And if so, I guess we will also agree how much more time it would take to respond to EVERY customer waiting on an order. Do you even know how much time that would eat? Time that could be much better used to getting the product out? And to the remark about them having the time to process payments...you must not have much experience with how merchant services work. They are not sitting there every day running every single credit card payment that comes in, the system does that.

Like I said, good luck in the endeavors. But sarcasm isn't going to work with me, especially with FI/AA. I love this brand, so I hope it works out. I honestly do.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

TeamHT man you have no clue... Have you been even reading the post... We are talking about the AA REP...

LOL

Once again READ THE POST... We are just asking for feedback, updates not for the product to be alien transported to us right now... In multiple post by multiple customers have we all been saying they have not gotten back to us/rep on ANY OF OUR QUESTIONS... I don't recall anyone posting I WANT MY SHIT NOW.....

BTW smart ass... How would i get my money back if they won't even email or call back their own AA rep ? Nor answer my calls or emails Shit they won't even answer my reps emails where people want to throw money at them you think they gonna answer my email for a refund ?

I don't want a refund, I am not asking for my product to be transported into my hands right now I just want to know how much MONEY i need to GIVE THEM to buy a recone and is my sub LOST in shipping ? do i need to file a lost item, do i need to call UPS, Is it waiting for me somewhere... Please troll try to get off your high horse and do a simple thing like READ and comprehend !!

Naruto...you just fail. Read the first post, and tell me where it says AA. When you don't find it, contact your financial institution and research credit card disputes. You are ignored.

I'd be upset about the lack of communication as well. It's one thing to wait if you KNOW your gonna have to wait. It's another thing to have to wait and be left in the dark with no communication. Makes it hard to stay patient.

I've called for the past week left message, the rep called the hotline and left message and no return calls... I understand they are busy but have you EVER waited over 4 months for a subwoofer from Fi/AA ?

To busy to email a rep a quote for recones ?

I understand we aren't the only people emailing but the rep even asked if he could just use the Fi website shipping quote for the AA recones so they don't have to take the time to quote him for each recone and they couldn't even answer him with a YES/NO ?

At least the rep is trying to communicate with me/us

its weird, i ordered mine november 25 and got my subs by dec 25, how is it that you ordered around my time but its taking yours longer to get built, im guessing you are over exaggerating on the time frame, there is just no way this can happen, if there was a delay on yours then i would have had one too

We're not even worried about the wait. What we're concerned about is that our rep (the middle man between the company and the customer) has been having problems talking to the owners of the company for several months. If we got a "Sorry we've been extremely busy, I'll have time to talk to you in 3 weeks" response, I'd be more than happy with that. But as of right now emails and calls are going unanswered and without any responses so we have no idea where the problem lies. Is it that they're too busy, backordered parts, renovating, shipping problems? We don't even know what's causing the delays because the chain of contact isn't intact.

We're not even worried about the wait. What we're concerned about is that our rep (the middle man between the company and the customer) has been having problems talking to the owners of the company for several months. If we got a "Sorry we've been extremely busy, I'll have time to talk to you in 3 weeks" response, I'd be more than happy with that. But as of right now emails and calls are going unanswered and without any responses so we have no idea where the problem lies. Is it that they're too busy, backordered parts, renovating, shipping problems? We don't even know what's causing the delays because the chain of contact isn't intact.

So...you yourself have not tried contacting the company? Just talking to the rep, who is supposed to be talking with AA?

its weird, i ordered mine november 25 and got my subs by dec 25, how is it that you ordered around my time but its taking yours longer to get built, im guessing you are over exaggerating on the time frame, there is just no way this can happen, if there was a delay on yours then i would have had one too

All I'll say is Naruto is extremely reputable, and has no reason to lie about how long he's been waiting for the subs.

So...you yourself have not tried contacting the company? Just talking to the rep, who is supposed to be talking with AA?

Nope I haven't tried at all. Why send more calls / emails from someone unknown to the company. That would just add to the mass of emails and calls they already get on a daily basis. If every individual customer did that, they would be even more swamped than they already are. I would rather see my rep get a hold of him, talk to him for 5-10 minutes about the progress of all the orders in question than to waste his time with 5+ random calls asking the same questions with the same answers. Know what I mean?

I've called for the past week left message, the rep called the hotline and left message and no return calls... I understand they are busy but have you EVER waited over 4 months for a subwoofer from Fi/AA ?

To busy to email a rep a quote for recones ?

I understand we aren't the only people emailing but the rep even asked if he could just use the Fi website shipping quote for the AA recones so they don't have to take the time to quote him for each recone and they couldn't even answer him with a YES/NO ?

At least the rep is trying to communicate with me/us

Over exaggerating...

Why would i lie when Nick/scott can easily see these posts ?

I stated in the AA thread that my sub is a Havoc the one before this current model. Nick told the rep they have the parts to make the sub...

I paid the end of november... I got a tracking number in Jan... Click on it it's all there... It shows since Jan 30 when it was created that my sub has never been received by UPS...

Is that all bullshit... PLEASE... The world does not revolve around you... Furthermore we are in HAWAII..... you know the little island surround by water and NOT attached to the continental mainland... I have order 4 dubs from AA and Fi and never waited more than 1 month for them to deliver it... Now I been waiting for 4 months and i have my head bitten off cause i would like to know what is going on ? Really.... ?

I don't know why it's taking so long moron... that's what my rep and myself are trying to find out !! DUHHHH

Man nobody here said one bad thing about the product we are only asking why there is no communication on where/what happened to the products we ordered...

im still wondering on why havent you got yours if you ordered during the time i ordered mine, are you sure your retailer placed the order? im still with why do you have a delay and mine took 16 days to get built

Archived