SCRAPIN THE COAST!!!!!

jeffrm

about what time were you there? i got there about 10:46ish

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

got there around 11:15, and waited for a while and no one showed up so we went and got some lunch and came right back. BTW, were you talking to colin about some subs today at the show while a big fat guy was standing around looking at the van? if so that was me, lol. I heard ya talking about LA and how far it is from biloxi.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

yup that was me, but my jeep was all the way at the top of the parking garage

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

went over to the broadwater and was there for almost a hour, no one showed up, so went to get some lunch and then sat there for about 45 minutes to a hour waitng. Still no one. So back to the show i went. I will be there tomorrow, didn't enter the car this year but will have it in there next year. Colin it was good to see you bro. the van was awesome. kyle, i got to hear your car from a like 20 ft away and it was gettin busy. If ya'll are still around sunday, i'm gonna have to come look ya'll up again. Colin, i hope you enjoyed the demo of the avalon. Like I said, it isn't much, lol.

I loved the Avalon brother! Like I said, she she gets down with leather and AC. Haha. And in comfort.

I really had a blast meeting everyone, getting demos and getting a flavor for everyone's setups. Really good time hanging out with you guys!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

went over to the broadwater and was there for almost a hour, no one showed up, so went to get some lunch and then sat there for about 45 minutes to a hour waitng. Still no one. So back to the show i went. I will be there tomorrow, didn't enter the car this year but will have it in there next year. Colin it was good to see you bro. the van was awesome. kyle, i got to hear your car from a like 20 ft away and it was gettin busy. If ya'll are still around sunday, i'm gonna have to come look ya'll up again. Colin, i hope you enjoyed the demo of the avalon. Like I said, it isn't much, lol.

I loved the Avalon brother! Like I said, she she gets down with leather and AC. Haha. And in comfort.

I really had a blast meeting everyone, getting demos and getting a flavor for everyone's setups. Really good time hanging out with you guys!

Had a great time meeting you love your van sounds great

Thanks much! All I know is your Capri is BUSINESS! I straight got goosebumps when I heard ths setup folks. When you played Dire Straits Money For Nothing... Psh, it was over! How a small car, a convertible no less, can sound so good blows my mind. I'm taking notes sir.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

got there around 11:15, and waited for a while and no one showed up so we went and got some lunch and came right back. BTW, were you talking to colin about some subs today at the show while a big fat guy was standing around looking at the van? if so that was me, lol. I heard ya talking about LA and how far it is from biloxi.

Hay man, swing by the car audio section and talk to me ...

I will be close to my old truck somewhere ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Thanks much! All I know is your Capri is BUSINESS! I straight got goosebumps when I heard ths setup folks. When you played Dire Straits Money For Nothing... Psh, it was over! How a small car, a convertible no less, can sound so good blows my mind. I'm taking notes sir.

Yep, I think josh will do real good in sound quality ...

Great system and very cool car ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Awesome turn out ppl!

I'm sure I met some of you guys and forgot names(horrid with names) I love the vega wall! Sorry I broke your stuff first thing colin! Cable guy, those subs are flat out impressive no lie. The sexy imaging up front is top notch. Twisted's 4th is pretty damn nasty. Great demo.

I won't be demoing as much tomorrow, well today lol. My back glass is on the verge of breaking, and some trim on the doors broke off lol! Might the the custom 4hps back in too! Get another demo if I do!

Awesome turn out ppl!

I'm sure I met some of you guys and forgot names(horrid with names) I love the vega wall! Sorry I broke your stuff first thing colin! Cable guy, those subs are flat out impressive no lie. The sexy imaging up front is top notch. Twisted's 4th is pretty damn nasty. Great demo.

I won't be demoing as much tomorrow, well today lol. My back glass is on the verge of breaking, and some trim on the doors broke off lol! Might the the custom 4hps back in too! Get another demo if I do!

No joke on your back glass! Top and bottom both are just looking for an excuse to blow out. LOL!

I missed getting a demo from twisted but saw the hyundai and spoke at him for a second. Randal's truck is a SQ and subsonic monster. No worries on the van bro, I had a bad connection on the quick disconnect under the hood. In the lanes is where fuses went boom. Haha.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Archived