I've been smoking since I was 17, and each year my teeth get worse, bad enuff I only brush my teeth once or twice a day, im tired of having my teeth look like butter. So, I finally got the balls to get these white strip things, fucking cost me $30.00 says it takes about a week for it to take affect. Getting the top layer on was easy, the bottom layer was a bitch, and I already wasted one strip. Does any1 ever use these, or have any experience on them? do they work? give me sum input.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Be really careful what you drink when doing this type of whitening treatment!!!

I have a good friend that is a dentist and he warned me about whitening products. Pretty much what is happening is that those strips have an active ingredient that opens the pores in your teach to be able to "bleach" them a whiter color.

However when these pores are open, anything you drink can cause discoloration (as most beverages have dyes in them). Meaning, if you drink a lot of mt dew...your teach have a strong potential of turning yellow during the treatment.

Kev

Edited by str86diesel

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Be really careful what you drink when doing this type of whitening treatment!!!

I have a good friend that is a dentist and he warned me about whitening products. Pretty much what is happening is that those strips have an active ingredient that opens the pores in your teach to be able to "bleach" them a whiter color.

However when these pores are open, anything you drink can cause discoloration (as most beverages have dies in them). Meaning, if you drink a lot of mt dew...your teach have a strong potential of turning yellow during the treatment.

Kev

yah, i read the thing, said u cant eat or drink for 15 minutes, always brush ur teeth prior before you. i only got the top one on today. i'm gonn do one a day every time i wake up. i just bought a whole box of mountain dew cans think its a 20 pack. r u saying that i cant drink anything the whole day thats got dye in it?

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

man no mountain dew.... I would not be a canadate for those strips. I chug on a 2 liter bottle every day at work :lol:

i know man, shit thats like saying, u cant play with your balls if your lonely.

it's not gonna happen.

it's been over an hour since I put the strip on, everything has dissolved, i think im gonna eat sum chicken wif sum dew =0

wish me luck on not having more yellow teeth lmfao.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

When I went through the process that my denist gave me (I was being a guinea pig for him), I was told that I needed to quit pepsi for the entire week. As the brown syrup would stain my teeth brown (due to the pores on my teeth being opened by the whitening agent) and I'd have to start the entire process over again...again quitting pepsi for a week.

Needless today, I was a grumpy bitch that week. I can't go without my pepsi.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

When I went through the process that my denist gave me (I was being a guinea pig for him), I was told that I needed to quit pepsi for the entire week. As the brown syrup would stain my teeth brown (due to the pores on my teeth being opened by the whitening agent) and I'd have to start the entire process over again...again quitting pepsi for a week.

no Pepsi for 1 week FTL... hell no cant do it! :huh:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i aint go to the dentist n ask for white strips, i just decided to buy em, i aint got no cavities or tooth pains.

it says no drinking or eating for 15 mins, its been over an hour, everything has dissolved, so my poors are probally closed by now.

ill test it out.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19