Best weight loss procedure, what has worked for you?

I have been trying to lose weight for the past couple of years. I get in the gym on average about 3-5 times a week but I do know my diet isnt the greatest. I have heard about cut carbs, cut sugar, do this and do that but I wanna know what has actually worked for members.

If possible include:

How many days a week at the gym

Workout plan

Average time of workout

What you changed in your diet

What you tried to avoid as far as foods

Any supplements and what ones were/weren't effective

The most recent one I heard of was from my brother and he said 7 days without carbs, then a day of carbs. 5 days without carbs, then a day of carbs. And repeat the pattern. Theory behind it is after your body burns off the carbs it has to burn fat, the day of carbs replenishes carbs so you still have energy.

Easiest way to lose weight....

-Cut out the crap food. There's a reason why chips and candy is called junk food.

-eat less, drink more water. It'll be a mental thing more than anything.

-don't eat at night.

You already admitted your diet isn't good so why not just work on that?

Well for me I started by picking up bottle of Nutrex-Lipo6 Black, it's a dietary supp that helped me by curving your appetite a little + whatever it is meant to do :)

That^ plus 3-5 days in the gym would by itself help a ton.

As far as food goes I just cut out fast food and eating really late at night. Replace shitty snack food like chips with greek yogurts or bananas.

That worked for me. in 6 months I went from 221 and fat to 185 and toned. Now I bulked up to 200 by going crazy in the gym.

This was my before and after 6 months

fAT.jpg

to

bc159982.jpg

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

PM me if you want, I have lost over 100 pounds in the past 9 months...I still need to drop another 100 or so, but I'm heading in the right direction.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

What do you work on at the gym? Are you building muscle or running? What are your goals?

How overweight are you from your target goal?

There's a specific plan to follow for almost every instance. You can do it wrong and burn off the muscle you have been working on building in the gym.

burn more than you consume. Have you ever heard of the insanity workout? I started doing that to get fit and my body fat % dropped 3% after 1 week. Dont drink soda. eat smaller more meals and i have also been told that running before you eat in the morning will help as well. After your workout eat within 30 minites though so that you can replenish your glycogen

Cardio is your best friend... You dont have to run! Get on the tredmill and walk on a incline for at least 30min or the stairmill. Eat right cut the junk and sugars. Also eating every 3-4 hours helps keep your metabolism going.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

no easy way around it. that carb cycle thing sounds terrible. I went from 220 to around 130 in a year without really changing my diet but that was running 7 miles a day 5 times a week followed by lifting weights.

changing what you eat is probably gonna be the easiest.

i'd give insanity a shot. i did it for a bit, works pretty well, had to stop cuz cardio makes me too scrawny lol.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Archived