Funny no boom car law video! 20/20 ABC laws in your city?

People driving down the road blasting near my house isn't nearly as loud as these people in the spring and summer with their Harley at 2 am..

Just so you know, 90% of Harley riders, including myself, put the loud pipes on their bikes as a safety precaution. Drivers on the highway are ignorant to the fact of motorcycles around them and just like an emergency vehicle if you hear one your going to look around to see where it is.

i (and others im sure) understand its good to be able to know where they are because u wont always see them...but theres stop lights about 3/4 of a mile away and hear Harley's coming offa the lights....thats a little excessive...whether theyre laying on the throttle or not....thats way to damn loud for what theyre claiming the pipes are for.

Edited by littlebuck1919

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana