Sonic Electronix

I don't know why but every car audio shop I go to talks trash on 18 inch woofers. Theres one shop here I mentioned 18's to and they cut me off saying how "terrible and sloppy" they sound and how only night clubs use them lol oh, and how they would be pointless in a car.......I don't know why some local shops are stuck so far back in time. I said I am leaning more towards LOUDNESS and spl and they still try to sell me some 10's because they are "clean".. I don't know why I bother sometimes. Anybody else have any adventures with biased shops? :P

I don't know why but every car audio shop I go to talks trash on 18 inch woofers. Theres one shop here I mentioned 18's to and they cut me off saying how "terrible and sloppy" they sound and how only night clubs use them lol oh, and how they would be pointless in a car.......I don't know why some local shops are stuck so far back in time. I said I am leaning more towards LOUDNESS and spl and they still try to sell me some 10's because they are "clean".. I don't know why I bother sometimes. Anybody else have any adventures with biased shops? :P

lol i asked shop build me box told me it was gonnna be grand for 2 18s cuz they dont do many builds for 18s an they started aruging wit me about it should be walled an sealed he was like ported gonna be double ur money i was like smh lol

18's suck

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

18's suck

Says the guy with 6 of them :rofl:

Haha

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

I generally get a positive, inquisitive response from shops. Then without fail, they ramble on about the golden years of audio and how fucked up competitions are and somebody somewhere stole their trophy blah blah blah.

Now they are disgruntled middle aged men who hate the industry and have become slaves to cheap pre Fab boxes and quick turnarounds.

Archived