Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't know why but every car audio shop I go to talks trash on 18 inch woofers. Theres one shop here I mentioned 18's to and they cut me off saying how "terrible and sloppy" they sound and how only night clubs use them lol oh, and how they would be pointless in a car.......I don't know why some local shops are stuck so far back in time. I said I am leaning more towards LOUDNESS and spl and they still try to sell me some 10's because they are "clean".. I don't know why I bother sometimes. Anybody else have any adventures with biased shops? :P

Posted

I don't know why but every car audio shop I go to talks trash on 18 inch woofers. Theres one shop here I mentioned 18's to and they cut me off saying how "terrible and sloppy" they sound and how only night clubs use them lol oh, and how they would be pointless in a car.......I don't know why some local shops are stuck so far back in time. I said I am leaning more towards LOUDNESS and spl and they still try to sell me some 10's because they are "clean".. I don't know why I bother sometimes. Anybody else have any adventures with biased shops? :P

lol i asked shop build me box told me it was gonnna be grand for 2 18s cuz they dont do many builds for 18s an they started aruging wit me about it should be walled an sealed he was like ported gonna be double ur money i was like smh lol
Posted

Most shops are just a bunch of fucking clowns. There are a few that really know there stuff though. And if you have a car, I would not put an 18 in a trunk, I would do a pair of 10s or 12s.

Posted

90% of shops are retarded. i dont even know how they stay open.

Posted

18's suck

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

18's suck

Says the guy with 6 of them :rofl:

Haha

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

I generally get a positive, inquisitive response from shops. Then without fail, they ramble on about the golden years of audio and how fucked up competitions are and somebody somewhere stole their trophy blah blah blah.

Now they are disgruntled middle aged men who hate the industry and have become slaves to cheap pre Fab boxes and quick turnarounds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...