Duck's Walled Accord - 3/4/14 Nothing to see here, move along, move along

Damn your amazing craftsmanship xD I love how it's coming along, you're doing a great job.

Thanks, But i wish i was good enough to have made all these pods the right size so i could keep the kickpods. No biggie though. I have another idea.

So Thanks to Joe X for the plans. I have decide to try a slot port enclosure. Tuned to 33ish, we all know about 33hz. But seriously I wanted to try something different besides sealed for once. So I'll be uploading pics here to show the progress.

snapshot20120602204918.jpg

did you like the kenwoods wanting to buy them?

So Thanks to Joe X for the plans. I have decide to try a slot port enclosure. Tuned to 33ish, we all know about 33hz. But seriously I wanted to try something different besides sealed for once. So I'll be uploading pics here to show the progress.

snapshot20120602204918.jpg

did you like the kenwoods wanting to buy them?

They are ok, can't complain for the price. just build a good box.

• 2 weeks later...

029_zpsc71fc2a6.jpg

028_zps25c323a7.jpg

Hey I have a quick question, how exactly did you get your door panel to stay on the car door by itself? Are those little bolts I see along the bottom? And if so then how are they held into the car door? Other than that looking nice from the few pages I've seen so far!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Along the bottom it is held by screws that go into the factory plastic clips and the screws have these washers to make them look pretty

M3%20Cap%20Screw%20Washer.JPG

The door handle screws to the door and the panel screws to the top piece from behind and that piece hangs from the top of the door.

Keep in mind, i have done hardly any EQ-ing at this point. Just put the tweeters in today so i could make sure everything was going to play nice with each other. The mid-bass arent hooked up yet either. But i have to say i like the silk dome tweeters the t1675's come with better than the metal ones the t2675's come with.

just read through the entire thread, and I gotta say I'm impressed by the development and choices along the way.

plus, there's a nice vibe in the thread, kinda they way I hope my upcoming thread will feel like :)

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Thanks! Its been a long build with plenty of setbacks. As I near the end I am find more and more to do. Christmas is coming and I might be buying a 66 Chevy pickup. So that is why the updates have slowed.

Archived