Duck's Walled Accord - 3/4/14 Nothing to see here, move along, move along

Here are the newest pics. Hope you biznatches enjoy!

Don't mind the split in the lexan, i only had a couple of scraps laying around, these will be replaced with a new solid sheet of lexan in about a week, with rounded corners.

it's off center cause the spare tire well is off center, o thats where it is.

6881540370_3c72c81442_b.jpg

6881536358_6190685457_b.jpg

7028265439_9f15d07d75_b.jpg

7028266861_13af9e269a_b.jpg

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More Pics. I'm just test fitting one more time before wood filler and paint. Also does anyone know how to change win 7's boot logo? I have my desktop background set to a honda logo but i want the boot logo to be honda too.

6894554312_842ac1dacd_c.jpg

That boot has to go!, anyone got any bright ideas about what to do about that?

7040706869_afe9320a6f_c.jpg

I would either do some wood painted black or spray paint the carpet black under the plexi. i think it will look a lot better with a black boarder instead of stained carpet.

what program are you using for the computer? i just started looking into doing one of those.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I would either do some wood painted black or spray paint the carpet black under the plexi. i think it will look a lot better with a black boarder instead of stained carpet.

what program are you using for the computer? i just started looking into doing one of those.

The console is getting texture gray paint for now. It will be gray vinyl later. I'm just running win 7 ultimate and using media center. I also want to get a wireless nic for it so i can get Internet when a open network is available i.e. hotspots

What do you mean "under the plexi"? when the screen is in you wont even see the computer and the screen will be permanent. Or are you talking about something else?

It will hibernate after 30 minutes, the the power supply goes full off after 1 hour. I just shut the pc down before i get out. Also. i will be uploading more pics in a few. Have to clean the car a bit and then i will take some shots.

Alrighty then, I have it painted now and i put some thin carpet over the fan to clean that up. I still need some thin plastic to trim out a couple spots like the front edge and in the very back to protect the wires. All in all i'm satisfied with it. Now to get some headrest monitors so the kiddies can watch shows from the back seat.

And Yes, i know my carpet is trashed. One day i may replace it but thats like 800 bucks last time i checked. :(

6896924924_4a75bcba01_c.jpg

Its not sitting all the way down in this shot, once it's bolted in everything lines up nice

7043015723_3111bcdec4_c.jpg

Yeah, and i have to do something about the shift boot...

The console is getting texture gray paint for now. It will be gray vinyl later. I'm just running win 7 ultimate and using media center. I also want to get a wireless nic for it so i can get Internet when a open network is available i.e. hotspots

What do you mean "under the plexi"? when the screen is in you wont even see the computer and the screen will be permanent. Or are you talking about something else?

i meant above the amp rack, in the trunk. you could also just paint the underside of the plexi to give it a boarder. just my tip to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

console turned out nice. with the puter does it go into hibernate when the car is off, or does it do a full shutdown?

ive seen complete car PCs that basically have a remote turn on. dont know if those shut all the way down but with an SSD they should boot pretty quick.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived