I am looking to get a 25 pack of 0 gauge ring terminals off of Darvex.com and I see that they have both "chrome" plated and "gold" plated ones. They are both the same price, which one would be best? Thanks

try to find copper with gold plate

domo.gif

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 (Build in progress)Fosgate POWERhttp://www.stevemead...-fosgate-power/--------------------------------------------------------------------97 Honda AccordRockford Fosgate1400 watts RMS totalhttp://www.stevemead...e-1400watt-rms/---------------------------------------------------------------------

try to find copper with gold plate

Yeah, they don't have any on the whole site that are copper that i noticed. :( I need at least 20 and the local shop 1 hour away sells them for like 15 dollars each! so I really am stuck. The ones on Darvex are stinger. They have "Bulk" and "crimp" ones, whatever the difference may be they are all brass

Where are you at? A member by me just went and picked up a dozensplod copper lugs for less than $20 at one of the welding suppliers by us.

Eastern canada.. yeah I have seen those copper ones before, actually used them with 4 ga on an old install but I never seen any 0 gauge ones. I would think the 0 ga plod would be tricky to solder. Also, ever hear of any of them corroding? one of the 4 ga i used started to turn green after a few months in the trunk.

I get mine at a local battery wholesale house they're copper with anodized finish 80 cents each..look at a welding wholesale place also..copper is a way better conductor than brass an a lot softer to crimp an easier to solder

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I get mine at a local battery wholesale house they're copper with anodized finish 80 cents each..look at a welding wholesale place also..copper is a way better conductor than brass an a lot softer to crimp an easier to solder

Ok guys, Thank for the input. I'll check around here for some that are insulated/anodized