and I leave before you... silly jew

best come over soon to get scores i am shipping off this weekend...

i am going to guess a 148.9 sealed

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

so we went to go tune the amps with the DD-1 all at 0db did the 4500 no problem but as soon as i started turning up the gain on the sax 100.4 it went into protect and we couldn't get it out of protect. i have no idea what happened.

any one with any suggestions?

if i can't figure it out by saturday it will be going in for warranty repair cause shit shouldn't just do that

you win some, you lose some

Damn good numbers sir! Did you check all the ohm loads on the 100.4 to make sure it was all wired correctly?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

No speakers wires were plugged in.. was weird.. even pulled it and put it on bretts bench setup with same results. Was planning on a total rebuild when I return anyhow.. guess ill have to pick up a skar 85.4....

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

That is weird. I'm assuming y'all checked the fuses of course.... And since it's under warranty still, you really can't crack it open to see if anything got fried. Bummer dude :/

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

wait what? fuses? how do i check them?

but yea check them too, never had an amp do that to me before weird...

also that number is only on like 2500watts they're wired at 1.4 with the right coils i believe this set up would definitely break 150 no problem

edit: also no smoke, no sparks, no weird sounds just went into protect out of no where

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some