flwatersaver Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 we had snow 2 times last year in florida, it was very brief but it happened. I know it got really cold and killed most of my plants. Sometimes Jacksonville is not far enough south. BTW where in northeast Florida are you. I may need a demo of those 18 blt's. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
KenC210 Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 I dont know why people trip about global warming.... The climate has nothing to do with us. Gov politics wanna say its cuz we are releasing a lot of carbon monoxide by motor vehicles and industrial companies could be true but volcano's and other natural resources release the same carbon monoxide. Also may here have already said about ice age but what about the great flood or mass volcanic activity in hawaii or even how the world use to be on one continent? Global warming is just a gimmick for supports to get what they want by supporting global warming. Not to thread jack but What we really need to worry about is an alternative to oil as soon as one party controls the two small channels that the ships transport the oil are controlled what are we to do, we would have to start investing in offshore drilling and some oil spots we cant get to cuz its to deep and its to much pressure to drill that deep. another note start investing in nuclear reactors and we will eventually destroy this planet for sure. China already has nuclear reactors and or almost free from independence of the use in oil. On the note of global warming dont believe it so much edit also forgot to mention is that WE ourselves release carbon monoxide this mean we should kill off ourselves to save the planet? Kids Cadi Power Wheel Build2007 Ford Escape Build2012 Toyota Corolla Build 2013 Toyota Tundra
JEMT8 Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 I have seen a few people throwing out the statement of volcanoes but how often are volcanoes erupting ? And the last time I checked, when you add stuff together it makes bigger stuff. So this huge volcano pollution that has been brought up, in addition to our own stuff we pump into the air on a daily basis adds up. I don't get why people seem to think that's not true. And last time I checked, volcanoes don't waste water or bury non-decomposible trash in the earth. Not that I should be preaching because I don't do anything to help. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
KenC210 Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 Going green is more about money than the environment hence the term going green Kids Cadi Power Wheel Build2007 Ford Escape Build2012 Toyota Corolla Build 2013 Toyota Tundra
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.