corey0928 Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Why do so many people still refuse to believe in it? I realize it should be called global climate change Easter than global warming but why do people not see it happening? Tornados in March. We literally never had more than 2" of snow this year, and when we had it out melted in a day. I think we dipped below 20 once or twice. All the bad storms and natural disasters that happened in 2011. I just don't understand why people are so against it.
big dee Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 I beleve! Lol it is quite obvious something's going on. I don't think its man made but more a natural event.
big dee Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 We are probly not helping it by no means. Or it could be caused by h.a.a.r.p.
One Way Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 I beleve! Lol it is quite obvious something's going on. I don't think its man made but more a natural event. Ye I agree on the natural event part. This always happens and will continue to change. Only reason we are all fearing for our lives is because of Al Gore. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Maybe because some of the most forward active voices have the biggest carbon footprints. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
KillaCam Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 I never really worried about it. Whatever happens, happens. Same thing with government conspiracies. Possibly real, possibly not but I'm not going to worry about it. Not to say global warming isn't really happening. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
OrionStang Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Who fucking cares? We all gon' die! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Socky Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 exactly stang lol Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
BassJunkie Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Who fucking cares? We all gon' die! 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
MDWSTBoom Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Who fucking cares? We all gon' die! So I'm gonna assume you don't have kids, or worry about the world were gonna leave them with. Don't get me wrong I don't wake up every day thinking the world is gonna go to shit today but I also try to consciously think about the things I do to try and make things better for my future generations. Alpine 9886 Rockford mids and highs MBQUART 4.125 2 xfl 15's 2 TRX2000.1's Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.