This one is particularly for Hugh, n8, or Bobby but anyone that has had anything done to their glocks please chime in with what you had done and how it helped.

I am looking to get a lighter, smoother, trigger pull on the Glock 23. I know there are a few different aftermarket triggers, but what is the best one. I love the trigger pull on my XDm and would like to get as close to that as possible. Any other modifications worth making? Keeping in mind that this is my daily carry.

That is the one that I have been looking at, just dont know if there is something better out there that I dont know about.

Lone wolf 3.5lb connector....20 bucks and MAKES A WORLD of difference.... Its a direct drop in as well

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I just did a connector and it made a HUGE difference....It lightens/smooths out the trigger very nicely.....Not to mention if you ever have to use it for SD then you dont want a highly modified gun....

But just get the connector and also look up "25 cent glock trigger job" on youtube....That should be all you need...My gun shoots like a dream after doing those two things

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I've got the Glockmeister Essentials Kits (now I think they're the tactical kits since under new ownership) which comes with:

TruGlo TFO Night Sights

Drop in 3.5 lb Trigger Job

Tungsten Recoil Spring Assembly

Extended slide lock lever

Extended Slide Stop Lever

Extended Magazine Catch

Backstrap Channel Insert

I have this in all 4 of my Glocks and will put it in any I get in the future. It makes a night and day difference and I personally won't own a Glock without it.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Ok just ordered the 3.5lb lone wolf connector and a Tungsten Heavy guide rod spring for my Daily Carry G23 and I also ordered the Fulcrum Trigger Kit for my G34 to try out. I will post pics and a new range report once I get them in and installed.

Ok just ordered the 3.5lb lone wolf connector and a Tungsten Heavy guide rod spring for my Daily Carry G23 and I also ordered the Fulcrum Trigger Kit for my G34 to try out. I will post pics and a new range report once I get them in and installed.

Yes, Please let us know how the Fulcrum Trigger Kit works out.