Get a new battery, man. You know better.

x2

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

20 dollars to my name. sposed to have started new job month ago but havent been called back. battery is my highest priority now.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

I am kind of in the same situation, instead of posting a new post I figured you guys might have the answer I need. I have a hyundai accent. The alternator is maybe 90 amps at best. I have a 2000 rms amp. I have done the big 3 upgrade (all 0 gauge) and that is all. My headlights will dim if I put it to half volume. I don't have a big battery, no big alternator (can't find an HO one for the right $$)-- car is all stock except for the big three. I am looking to buy a better battery to replace the stock one. I was looking at the kinetik 2000? Any good? Or will I need to go bigger? Can I replace the stock battery with that? Or do I have to mount it in the trunk and run positive and negative 0 gauge from the stocker up front? thanks guys

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I am kind of in the same situation, instead of posting a new post I figured you guys might have the answer I need. I have a hyundai accent. The alternator is maybe 90 amps at best. I have a 2000 rms amp. I have done the big 3 upgrade (all 0 gauge) and that is all. No big battery, no big alternator (can't find an HO one for the right $$). I am looking to buy a better battery to replace the stock one. I was looking at the kinetik 2000? Any good? Or will I need to go bigger? Can I replace the stock battery with that? Or do I have to mount it in the trunk and run positive and negative 0 gauge from the stocker up front? thanks guys

-for 1, good alts are not cheap, probably looking 350-500 shipped for a 250amp.

-secondly the hc2000 is a good batt, but everyone on here will tell you to get XS Power...

-kinetiks can be used as starter batts.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

i was expecting about 460 for a ho alt. i talked to guy at mechman. and how priceyis the kinetik hc2000. by all means, if its a good battery, holds charge and everything, then the deciding factor would be pricing.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

I am kind of in the same situation, instead of posting a new post I figured you guys might have the answer I need. I have a hyundai accent. The alternator is maybe 90 amps at best. I have a 2000 rms amp. I have done the big 3 upgrade (all 0 gauge) and that is all. My headlights will dim if I put it to half volume. I don't have a big battery, no big alternator (can't find an HO one for the right $$)-- car is all stock except for the big three. I am looking to buy a better battery to replace the stock one. I was looking at the kinetik 2000? Any good? Or will I need to go bigger? Can I replace the stock battery with that? Or do I have to mount it in the trunk and run positive and negative 0 gauge from the stocker up front? thanks guys

what year accent?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Sounds like the same price for a h/o alternator for my 95 buick. cept I think mine was $400.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

i cant remember exactly it was months ago but i think he told me like 459.99 soooo ill get that wen i can, in the mean time im hoping to get enough for a battery by sbn

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

what year accent?

the year of my accent is 2000, sorry for the late-ish reply my account doesnt email me replies lol i gotta get that set up

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived