Who has the best hairtrick/reaction vid?

Iceman! just watched this the other day lol

Mhmm ian pinders pretty big in England... his system is ridiculous though, tuned to 22hz D:

7105846.jpg?418

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Mhmm ian pinders pretty big in England... his system is ridiculous though, tuned to 22hz D:

7105846.jpg?418

X2 this thing gives NASTY. Hair tricks on white girl

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

7105846.jpg?418

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Mine is not the best hairtrick, but my mom´s reaction to such a funny ass and lame song was epic lol, i miss my swift´s hairtricks :(

LMAO yo i got to get that song. :rofl: that song was a theme song of an OLD OLD OLD OLD spanish TV that all hispanic knows. "el chavo del ocho', some kid living in a barrel in a aprtment complex.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Mine is not the best hairtrick, but my mom´s reaction to such a funny ass and lame song was epic lol, i miss my swift´s hairtricks :(

LMAO yo i got to get that song. :rofl: that song was a theme song of an OLD OLD OLD OLD spanish TV that all hispanic knows. "el chavo del ocho', some kid living in a barrel in a aprtment complex.

haha glad you like it, yes it´s the theme song from el chavo, i was the first one that edited that song, i´ve seen another couple of youtube users that followed my idea with that song lol, it´s nothing big, just took the song and added a 33 hz tone :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived