Sonic Electronix

Look what I got in the mail from SonicElectronix Today!

Here's an update:

I just got my baffles today for the rear and I'm going to now install the rear speaker as well as swap my eD NiNe.2 for the PPI P900.4.

IMG_0499.JPG

It will be PPI P900.4 powering DLS MS6A (Rear) and HA Unity (Front Doors).

Stay tuned for more pictures!

IMG_0500.JPG

I have a question for you all.

I'm thinking about not screwing down the baffle to the rear but instead, I'm going to use my leftover Second Skin Audio Damplifier Pro to tape it down. I mean, the Damp Pro is pretty strong stuff, would I get away with this?

Comments please :)

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

By taking off the foil and using the adhesive?

Wouldn't see why it wouldn't work lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Finally got my new Knu RCA runs and speaker wire runs back to the trunk for the 4 channel amp.

I've never used a 4 channel amp before...

I think I'm tuning it wrong because it's not as loud as my eD NiNe.2.

What should my voltage reading be if I want 2x100W for the rear speakers? (20V*20V)/4Ohm = 100W?

It doesn't seem right because my oscope doesn't show clipping even if I turn it over 40V.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I used a 1k hz @ 0db tone. I will retune it again tonight to give my unity's 145w. I'm kinda liking having rear speakers in the back :)

I found out why my speakers didn't sound as good off the PPI P900.4.

I had my HPF turned the wrong direction on the amp. I use my headunit to tune everything (125hz HPF), but on the amp it was turned the other direction so everything was filtered out lol!

Anyhow, I've retuned the front and rear speakers to all get ~150W and everything sounds a lot better and louder now. I still have to get more listening time before I decide on if the SQ of the PPI P900.4 is better than my eD NiNe.2. As of now, I think I'm getting a tiny noise, but I don't think that makes sense because I've upgraded new Knu RCA cables (more expensive ones) and only added 2 more runs of speaker wires for the rear.

Here are the pictures!

RearSpeaker_and_trunk_KnuKontest_2012.JPG

RearSpeakers_Skyview.JPG

RearSpeaker_clearance_KnuKontest_2012.JPG

eDSub_CabinFire_KnuKontest_2012.JPG

nobackseats_KnuKontest_2012.JPG

I know the wiring is a mess o_0.

I haven't screw down those speakers yet or even applied any deadening. The rear speakers look clean because of the stock black cover thing haha.