New MTX Thunder dual 2 ohm 12s and alternator upgrade LOUD

You're an electrician? Please, show me your Master Creds, not just a silly high school test.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

If your amp can kill your engine, you have one shitty ass electrical system and your alt sucks.

and im talking about a stock alternator 110 amps so yea an extra 100 and something amps would take all the power from the engine

My alt is 70 amps and my amps total 1400w. I have no drop.

that confirms that my amp is more then 1400 for sure then lol

No it doesn't you retard. Every car is different. If your piece of shit alt can't handle that piece of shit amp, then you fail at the audio game and you should just sell all your crap.

If you're so smart at electricity, then you can figure out with clamp meters and dmms and oscilloscopes, how much power your amp puts out

You're an electrician? Please, show me your Master Creds, not just a silly high school test.

Do they draw smiley faces on master credentials too?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Who cares about Meade? Apparently you do. If you think you can fix amps, go ahead and repair a blown fosgate amp. Good luck LMFAO

You're just another white ghetto hard headed kiddy to me.

Archived