Second Skin Audio

RE 2006 XXX 12's Ported Enclosure?

Dozier

half way on what?

how do you know and they aren't hooked up yet?

No they are not hooked up yet.

I have to call the dealer to find out exactly. I should know...but I don't.

Shame on me.  :-X Or when I get home I can look at the spec sheet that came with it...if there is a spec sheet, and it should say what it is.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

you would have absoulty no way to determine how much gain your amp will be set at was my point.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

your woofer will have to be on the complete opposite side of the enclosure or they will not fit..

but other than that it looks fine.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ray- So I just slide the sub holes as far to the left as I can and as far from the port wall right?

Accordman- I was told to do a crx box...Subs firing up and port to rear. I was told in my 2001 Explorer Sport it would sound best that way. Right or wrong?

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

here's something that helped me out with box diminsions and port calculations. ho to Reaudio.com and they have a link at the bottom left i think called a ported box calculator, go there and you'll enter your diminsions and it'll show you a 3d image and tell you everything you need to know, including what the port size you entered will be tuned to. it'll pretty kick ass :^

Archived