Second Skin Audio

RE 2006 XXX 12's Ported Enclosure?

Dozier

Well, the box was a success and I would like to thank Ray for all the help and Greg at US Amps for his advice also. Here are some photos of the box and that bad boy is hitting loooooowwwww.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

im glad it all worked out for you. I told you, that tuning them that high would be ok.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

and leave me some feedback in my feedback thread if you dont mind.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

im glad it all worked out for you. I told you, that tuning them that high would be ok.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

and leave me some feedback in my feedback thread if you dont mind.

that your box design?

yeah, theres supposed to be somebracing, but yeah its all me bish.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

im curious to know why you didnt mount your amp on the back side of the box?... imo it would have made it look cleaner and the haters wouldnt be able to see your amp.... still looks damn good if you ask me though...nice build awesome subs and amp!!

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

im curious to know why you didnt mount your amp on the back side of the box?... imo it would have made it look cleaner and the haters wouldnt be able to see your amp.... still looks damn good if you ask me though...nice build awesome subs and amp!!

My guess would be because of the ground being grounded near there.

There is an amp on the back. There is one on the front too. They are US Amps AX3000DE amps. The big dogs. 3,000 watts rms into one ohm. They really do around 3,600 watts rms. They are under rated. I have also heard that these amps really come alive at a half ohm, showing around 5-6000 watts rms. But it is not reccomended.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Archived