E-40 - The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1, 2, & 3

Old news lol, video just dropped and his other single

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

if there's any trunk-slappers that hit hard as ''I'm The Man'' then Lord be praised

1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D (5-speed)

Alpine Type-S Mids/Highs; Fli Audio Tweeters

Alpine CDE-143BT Bluetooth CD/USB/iPhone Headunit

Alpine MRP-F300.4

Audiopipe 1500.1 mono

Sundown Audio SA-15d2 (5.2 cu ft. ported box, tuned @ 35 hz)

Kintetik HC-1800 Watt Power Cell Battery

[KnuKonceptz 1 ga. Power Wiring

USACI outlaw - 143.9 db

Luv me some 40. Used to hit the record store in Vallejo and get local stuff. I remember picking up the first Click CD in 92. Then a few years later i was cruising next to him and his brother on the freeway and they were in the same car as on the album cover.

• 2 weeks later...

March 27 release = March 21 leak on net. DLin'g them now

EDIT: WELL IF YOU LIKE CLIPPED MUSIC THESE ARE THE ALBUMS FOR YOU!!! About 18 songs per disc, multiply times 3 and you get 54 songs; I kept 12 out of 54. Damn, not even the fact a lot were clipped I just wasn't feeling most of the beats in general. He even has solid features from Celly Cel, Cellski, BLH, Tech N9ne, Kendrick Lamar, Too Short, 2 Chainz, Juicy J, and more but still it was lacking IMO.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

March 27 release = March 21 leak on net. DLin'g them now

EDIT: WELL IF YOU LIKE CLIPPED MUSIC THESE ARE THE ALBUMS FOR YOU!!! About 18 songs per disc, multiply times 3 and you get 54 songs; I kept 12 out of 54. Damn, not even the fact a lot were clipped I just wasn't feeling most of the beats in general. He even has solid features from Celly Cel, Cellski, BLH, Tech N9ne, Kendrick Lamar, Too Short, 2 Chainz, Juicy J, and more but still it was lacking IMO.

thanks for heads up bro

Archived