What crazy claims have you heard people make?

damn 170 bs...

hcca and meter in port

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

The end when he talks...

That dude is ugly...

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

We'll call my friend "B". He has provided me with the best advice/stories I'll ever hear, especially face to face.

Back when I was 14 he told me that he went to a local car show. There apparently was someone there who had the loudest system in Houston. He turned the volume up to one and everyone in the huge ass room had to cover their ears. He told me that if the guy turned the volume up to 2 everyone would have went deaf.

Back in December he told one of his friends that he needed bigger speaker wire because the subs are pushing too much power to the amps and the wire would burn. FYI the guy had a Dual amp and Dual subs.

I was told that if I switched out my SA 12s (old setup) with some Q power 15s in a sealed box then "I'd be banging".

His sister's boyfriend had 2 Solo X's with an 8000 watt amp. No extra batteries or even an upgraded alt, just capacitors. All in the trunk.

I didn't need a new alternator, all I needed was a "power inverter" which would work as a separate power source for my amps.

When I got my XL 12s he told me I could buy em' at the flea market for $50 each. When I told him they were just built a week ago he goes "built in the US my ass"

We'll call my friend "B". He has provided me with the best advice/stories I'll ever hear, especially face to face. Back when I was 14 he told me that he went to a local car show. There apparently was someone there who had the loudest system in Houston. He turned the volume up to one and everyone in the huge ass room had to cover their ears. He told me that if the guy turned the volume up to 2 everyone would have went deaf. Back in December he told one of his friends that he needed bigger speaker wire because the subs are pushing too much power to the amps and the wire would burn. FYI the guy had a Dual amp and Dual subs. I was told that if I switched out my SA 12s (old setup) with some Q power 15s in a sealed box then "I'd be banging". His sister's boyfriend had 2 Solo X's with an 8000 watt amp. No extra batteries or even an upgraded alt, just capacitors. All in the trunk. I didn't need a new alternator, all I needed was a "power inverter" which would work as a separate power source for my amps. When I got my XL 12s he told me I could buy em' at the flea market for $50 each. When I told him they were just built a week ago he goes "built in the US my ass"

Lmao, all I can say is.. Ignorance xD did you blow off his ears with the XL's?

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

"Crossfire stuff is okay, but we carry mostly JL stuff for a reason. They hold all the records possible and no one is even close to breaking them with a different brand."

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

This year at SBN will be the first time I've ever been to a 'car show' or heard anything louder than my system (One 15 on 1k). I hope this experience isn't ruined by fucking retards walking around talking shit about doing 230's or their four 10's that literally sucked the back window into the car as soon as they turned it on. I know the smart thing to do is laugh or agree then walk away but shit gets old quick.

Kid at welding school told me his friend got two 15's installed on about 2.5k and the system didn't work. They paused the music and realized the 'bass' was all the way down on the head unit. After turning it all the way back up they un-paused the music and instantly sent his back glass flying out all over his moms yard.

/rant

We'll call my friend "B". He has provided me with the best advice/stories I'll ever hear, especially face to face. Back when I was 14 he told me that he went to a local car show. There apparently was someone there who had the loudest system in Houston. He turned the volume up to one and everyone in the huge ass room had to cover their ears. He told me that if the guy turned the volume up to 2 everyone would have went deaf. Back in December he told one of his friends that he needed bigger speaker wire because the subs are pushing too much power to the amps and the wire would burn. FYI the guy had a Dual amp and Dual subs. I was told that if I switched out my SA 12s (old setup) with some Q power 15s in a sealed box then "I'd be banging". His sister's boyfriend had 2 Solo X's with an 8000 watt amp. No extra batteries or even an upgraded alt, just capacitors. All in the trunk. I didn't need a new alternator, all I needed was a "power inverter" which would work as a separate power source for my amps. When I got my XL 12s he told me I could buy em' at the flea market for $50 each. When I told him they were just built a week ago he goes "built in the US my ass"

Lmao, all I can say is.. Ignorance xD did you blow off his ears with the XL's?

Yup, he still likes giving me advice and tells everyone that he was the one who got me into car audio in general.

Archived