What crazy claims have you heard people make?

Lol ^, here's one for a Soundstream XXX-18

http://www.onlinecar...eam_XXX-18.aspx

"Star5_sm.gif Bob the builder From Mars i have 200 of these on my mo ped hooked up directly to my ipod amp ... let me tell u.... these things are infuckinsane.... everytime that ipod amp kicks in i start floating ... i no longer even drive my car i just turn the bass up and fly where i need to go... do i recommend... fuckkk yeaaa .. if you live on an island i deff recommend ... mo ped + 200 of these + ipod amp its a win win ...."

wow, imagine 201 of these..

Shockwave!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

A new guy i work with told me that his friend had a 15" HCCA on a 5000wrms amp, and cracked his windshield....and from a sealed box, and a 3 farad cap. I laughed at him and told him he was full of shit. He asked what amp i am using(Memphis MCD4kw) and told me I should have got a name brand amp cause mine "probly only puts out 2000 watts rms if your lucky, and might be able to run at 2ohm stable". He claims he used to work for some company that made subs and speakers, and that he has a dealer card and can get ANY car audio stuff brand new with warranty cheaper than anywhere else. Then he told me that sealed boxes get louder and move more air then ported. After a couple minutes i gave up and just said "yea sure, whatever you say". You just cant reason with some people.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

A new guy i work with told me that his friend had a 15" HCCA on a 5000wrms amp, and cracked his windshield....and from a sealed box, and a 3 farad cap. I laughed at him and told him he was full of shit. He asked what amp i am using(Memphis MCD4kw) and told me I should have got a name brand amp cause mine "probly only puts out 2000 watts rms if your lucky, and might be able to run at 2ohm stable". He claims he used to work for some company that made subs and speakers, and that he has a dealer card and can get ANY car audio stuff brand new with warranty cheaper than anywhere else. Then he told me that sealed boxes get louder and move more air then ported. After a couple minutes i gave up and just said "yea sure, whatever you say". You just cant reason with some people.

Haha.

Its not name brand

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

"We carry JL Audio because they're the best sounding sub in the world. They're also the loudest you can get"

Actual quote from a Car Toys salesguy. Also found out that place is so mainstream now they don't carry wire by the foot anymore... all kits now. :glare:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

This guy IMed me on facebook saying his truck caught on fire, his exact words:

i was doing like 50 and my power line for my amp caught fire

7:20pm

Lmao...

yeah the transmission...but i got it fixed

yeah so now i got a new amp line

my system in my truck is sad anyhow

one 400watt pioneer 10 and a 300 watt amp

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I had the pleasure of meeting the guy who invented the reason why Bose sounds so good. But it's top secret, but he gave me a hint (they make there speakers out of a NASA developed material)! I tried to sound really surprised and ask what type of port the wave radio used and i quote "it's PLASTIC"!!!!He must have been 20 years old tops!!! OH my it was all I had not to laugh in his face....

• 2 weeks later...

LOL my friend is constantly telling me that his to junk ass sony xplods and kicker comps all are 12s on a 1200 watt insignia amp are louder then my 4 12 inch pioneers on a 4000 watt amp. lol jealous much

i dont know if its possible but a guy who owns a local car audio shop told me he did a 168.x dB with Team RF 12"(custom soft parts) on two T3000bds ????

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

Craziest claim I heard lately was that the King Of Bass Tommy Mckinnie does sweet install work!!!

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

he's trying to blow his window out

2012-03-17_16-37-52_576.jpg

nuff said

but he needed power to do so.... sooo

2012-03-17_16-38-06_408.jpg

and a different amp for the other 2

2012-03-17_16-38-17_894.jpg

:ninja:

only way that dude is going to break glass is if he throws that turd of a box through it.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived