Jump to content

What crazy claims have you heard people make?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I feel dumb......

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

Don't feel dumb. I mean obviously the 2nd part of the statement is fucking retarded. So whoever said it was definitely ignorant. But the truck he's talking about actually exists. It's not a unicorn or some shit lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Yah, no biggie.

Remember, every broken clock is still right twice a day.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Not really car audio but about a month ago my neighbors car died and asked me to jump it for him. I pulled my car up and hooked up the jumper cables and started reving my engine. He walked up to me and asked why I was reving my engine and I told him "well so i can charge up your battery" and then he replies to me and said "your car charges better resting than it does when you rev it"

smh <_<

99 Pontiac Grand am

Single 15 Nightshade v2

2 1200d's Sundown Audio

8 MK Powered Batt's

DC 200 Amp Alt

Posted

Not really car audio but about a month ago my neighbors car died and asked me to jump it for him. I pulled my car up and hooked up the jumper cables and started reving my engine. He walked up to me and asked why I was reving my engine and I told him "well so i can charge up your battery" and then he replies to me and said "your car charges better resting than it does when you rev it"

smh <_<

LOL wow

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I was told last week that a guy I knows "friend" who has a explorer sport track, has 4 12s 4 10s and at least 6 6 by 9s, and used to regularly blow all his windows out, all of them but the windshield, he said he would need some 15s for that. It was so crazy expensive replacing all his glass, that he sold the vehicle and just rocks a factory stereo now

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

Posted

guy here in town claimed that his "spl van" did a 153 on termlab with the sensor 50 feet away from the van............. it only does a 150 on the dash, lol

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

guy here in town claimed that his "spl van" did a 153 on termlab with the sensor 50 feet away from the van............. it only does a 150 on the dash, lol

he must have 15s or 18s, they are way louder outside the van, he should get some 10s if he wants it loud inside the van. lol

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 458 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...