TheNewbie Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 All of this makes me wonder; why are there so many bullshitters in car audio? No one else bullshits this bad, not even fishermen. Because half the people like to act cool and be a "badass" about stuff they don't know. This x10000000009000 people think they can say that their stuff is so much better than everyone else's and it will make you think their "cool". I got a guy here.. he always lies to fit in.. his last names brewster.. always "One upping" everyone. Systems.. always saying he had one.. asked if I could see it see what hes got.. he says oh I left it at home. So i offered to come over and look at tthem he said there at my friends, i left them we had to pull them out hahaha. The list goes on and on. So now whenever someone tries to tell a fish story or lie we call it.. "Pulling a brewster" Check out my build log: http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353 Different folks have different strokes.
kl0wn Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Guy I knew claimed to hit 210db 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
ehckz Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 what kind of intercooler you got......uhhhhhhhh uhmmm it came with it you got a rotary right?..........yep Build In Progress for Slamology 2013 3 m1xl 18s walled in a gti 1 5k 4 batts audio technix 1/0 8 cheap r/f 6.5s mb quart 4.60
stevog Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 once a guy told me he had a mustang with a hemi i told him are you sure he said yes a hemi lol.
KillaCam Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 The guy just seems like a newb. I mean he wasn't bragging about some bullshit really. Just didn't know much. The camera guy seems like a douchebag. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
bobobass Posted March 9, 2012 Author Report Posted March 9, 2012 "you have a turbo rotary with headers..... And pistons and all that right?" "yep". 2000 Subaru outback 2.5l Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub front stage: tbd subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18" amp: Audio que 1200d
stevog Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 he claims it does 11s thats a crazy claim lol
larrys95civic Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Was just reminiscing with a buddy that I worked with a while back and we recalled a dude straight faced told us "Kicker wants to sponsor my truck but I don't like their junky ass subwoofers so I told them hell no! I get offers all the time from companies wanting me to come work for them and build their show cars." Same guy also once told us he could buy Ipads from a chick that is totally in love with him for 20 bucks each. I offered to buy 50 at a time, I'm still waiting....... Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
meade916 Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 i can't even tell you guys how many people have told me they have a friend/cousin who busted out all his windows with bass. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.