inm Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 Christ this thread took a turn for the shitter On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
n8ball2013 Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 when nerds attack THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
sound.of.life Posted March 8, 2012 Author Report Posted March 8, 2012 if only I've got money to spend on anything. I will not be stuck to this portable hot pan. haha 1993 Toyota Corolla
Maxim Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 when nerds attack Watch yourself N8. We may have an uprising on our hands. If we can ever make it out of our basements. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
KronicHigh Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 Agreed! Some of its soo far off topic. Christ this thread took a turn for the shitter Click here to visit my UBL! My feedback thread.
Guest Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 god dammit you guys are just going to keep bitching and bitching arent you? get the sand out of the vaginas, kthx.
Baydestrian Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Don't want to read all 3 pages but RROD is old news. I got my XBOX in September 2009, its the Jasper motherboard. I play my XBOX for hours, almost everyday of the week, I use it for Netflix and other streaming. The thing has no issues at all. The YLOD (Yellow Light of Death) is still prevalent in PS3s though. PC is great for gaming because of the graphics/upgrades you can do but at the same time you don't get as many titles/games to play. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Sheena Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Don't want to read all 3 pages but RROD is old news. I got my XBOX in September 2009, its the Jasper motherboard. I play my XBOX for hours, almost everyday of the week, I use it for Netflix and other streaming. The thing has no issues at all. The YLOD (Yellow Light of Death) is still prevalent in PS3s though. PC is great for gaming because of the graphics/upgrades you can do but at the same time you don't get as many titles/games to play. PCs get the relevant ones. we got mw3, bf3, WoW, oblivion.. there really is no other popular game on the level that those are (not that i can think of anyways) 09 Civic EX KDC-X395 (2) SKAR Audio VVX-12 Skar Audio SK-1500.1 4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon) Firing Forward not sealed off Stock 80 Amp Alt Big 3 In 1/0 Knu 2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu DD-1'd 13.8v drop
Maxim Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Consoles don't get MMO's Or Starcraft Or Diablo Or any of the Skyrim/Oblivion mods But yeah. Other than the Halo series, I don't know why I still own my Xbox. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
LoudBimmer Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 spending 3grand on PC just to play games on it......
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.