Diamond500 Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 I am for sure going to buy a new headunit tomorrow and i'm stuck between 2 of them. I was looking at this Soundstream one and one of the New 2012 Pioneer models. The Soundstream says 4 volts preout but if you go down it says 2 and some other auctions say 2 also. But on the Soundstream site it says 4 so i wasn't sure. Which one should i go with? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soundstream-VIR-7870NRT-Single-1-Din-DVD-CD-MP3-Player-7-Flip-Up-Touch-Screen-/180835991074?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1aaa3e22#ht_4896wt_1037 http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PIONEER-DEH-P8400BH-CAR-CD-IPOD-iPHONE-MP3-USB-AUX-PLAYER-HD-RADIO-BLUETOOTH-/390396564175?pt=Car_Audio_In_Dash_Receivers&hash=item5ae572d2cf#ht_6153wt_1020
Amart88 Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 I've heard really good thing about pioneer HUs. I've never owned a sound stream hu but I heard that the older sound stream products were better. I am not at liberty to say which is better. It comes down to your personal preference. If it was me I'd go with the 2012 pioneer. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Diamond500 Posted March 9, 2012 Author Report Posted March 9, 2012 I would go with a Pioneer touch screen but some double dins don't have 4volt pre outs and if they do they are well over $400. But if i can't get a touch screen single or double din then i will go with just a regular headunit with good settings and specs. I was hoping someone had a Soundstream headunit like this or heard anything about these's because i just like the whole pop out screen.
IKnowImLost224 Posted March 11, 2012 Report Posted March 11, 2012 Surprised n8ball hasn't locked this yet lol
TRTC360 Posted March 11, 2012 Report Posted March 11, 2012 inb4L '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
KronicHigh Posted March 11, 2012 Report Posted March 11, 2012 I love my Pioneer, starting to have a few problems with aux/usb since its 2 years old. as for the soundstream I dont personally like the look of it. Click here to visit my UBL! My feedback thread.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.