djsnt- rack city

What i like the most about this is Decaf man all you doing is looking to get attention for your self.. Stop worrying what he does do you homie.. Him doing his thing has got you all messed up all you are doing is talking about him and he doesn't even need to do anything and your pissing and moaning. That called getting Owned brother. Your Shit is average at best man trust me your pirating people music that should have you in jail for trying to make money off them...smh.. Lame As for your stuff Decrap (see I can retype words and make them cool too :rofl: ) You have some good stuff and you have your fair share of clipped out stuff so your and even bigger douché for ever pointing a finger, Only a loser attacks people to try and make themselves feel better and your cronies.. you know these guys :buttlick: who continue to :deadhorse: have officially hit the the moment in your lives where you have nothing to show for it. So go complain to every Administrator on here and have all your :bow28:

comment all day and night on my post cause i got other things to do and won't be check this thread anymore cause i have spoke my peace with this. Decaf I do hope with age your learn humility and respect cause you don't know any at this point in life. If you think you can continue to carry yourself like this in your professional and personal life you will fail at it for a long time till you have nothing left but the legend in your own mind... Cheers!

What i like the most about this is Decaf man all you doing is looking to get attention for your self.. Stop worrying what he does do you homie.. Him doing his thing has got you all messed up all you are doing is talking about him and he doesn't even need to do anything and your pissing and moaning. That called getting Owned brother. Your Shit is average at best man trust me your pirating people music that should have you in jail for trying to make money off them...smh.. Lame As for your stuff Decrap (see I can retype words and make them cool too :rofl: ) You have some good stuff and you have your fair share of clipped out stuff so your and even bigger douché for ever pointing a finger, Only a loser attacks people to try and make themselves feel better and your cronies.. you know these guys :buttlick: who continue to :deadhorse: have officially hit the the moment in your lives where you have nothing to show for it. So go complain to every Administrator on here and have all your :bow28:

comment all day and night on my post cause i got other things to do and won't be check this thread anymore cause i have spoke my peace with this. Decaf I do hope with age your learn humility and respect cause you don't know any at this point in life. If you think you can continue to carry yourself like this in your professional and personal life you will fail at it for a long time till you have nothing left but the legend in your own mind... Cheers!

The fuck? Did you just try to call out a "hater" by hating?

i dont like dj slow and throws songs he bass boosts it to 0db so if you set your gains with the dd1 at -5 you have to be careful or youl clip

First of all since when do you use music to DD-1?! You use provided test tones

Not too bright, are you?

Uh ur funny...

Music always makes distortion light come on so tell me how u make it being so smart as u at being bright.

Not being a smart-ass. Here's the short answer. If you use a DD-1 using the provided tones to set your gains at -5db, then play a music track at 0db, you are clipping at the amp. 0db is louder than -5db.

What do you do you use to dd-1 ?

Can't tell if serious or trolling. You use a 40hz tone. What do you have in music, a series of tones to make a beat.

Doesn't matter if its a tone or music. Your amplifier is amplifying the signal.

no im serious cause if the SMD tracks are -5 then shoot ill needa redo my DD-1 so just any regular 40hz except the one on the cd? and i gotcha so like continuous bass from any kind song..?

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

wtf are you talking about. your confusing me lol

the test tones on the cd come with 3 different versions iirc, 40 Hz at 0 db, -5 db, and -10 db.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Or your failed attempts to transposed music properly to CD. Just saying.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Some of us do like DJSNT, many don't. To the people that do, stop complaining about the people that don't. I hate the backwards logic that people who don't like him or his music should just ignore it....so....then...if you don't like their posts or point of view, do like you advise and IGNORE IT. Really, I like some of the songs because of the songs, not because of his promotions, his opinion, or what other people think. And the reverse is equally true. I'm not going to not like it because other people don't.

To the people that don't like him. Decaf's post really did hit the nail on the head, and he said it with so much accuracy and partiality that conveys his opinion without seeming like such a dick. Seriously, some of you guys act like he raped you in the butt. With no lube. While your mum watched, lol. Geez, calm it down.

6x9 and your friend (or possibly yourself), your lack lot logic or substance seriously astounded me. PLEASE show me a forum where absolutely 0 talking shit never happens. Please. Now that you've had to realize there is no such thing, how in the world do you think your opinion has any weight? You don't reside here, so your opinion is that of a little child not given what they wanted, so you throw a fit. Except here, your fit is in a structured sentence and disguised by this supposed unbiased point of view which is obviously not the case. You are basically an American who hated something about America, and left the country. So unless you plan on staying here, I guess you'll just go to wherever you have this pretend heaven where theres nothing but flowers and happiness. I mean, it was so good there you just had to come back to SMD.

My $0.02

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Or your failed attempts to transposed music properly to CD. Just saying.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Some of us do like DJSNT, many don't. To the people that do, stop complaining about the people that don't. I hate the backwards logic that people who don't like him or his music should just ignore it....so....then...if you don't like their posts or point of view, do like you advise and IGNORE IT. Really, I like some of the songs because of the songs, not because of his promotions, his opinion, or what other people think. And the reverse is equally true. I'm not going to not like it because other people don't.

To the people that don't like him. Decaf's post really did hit the nail on the head, and he said it with so much accuracy and partiality that conveys his opinion without seeming like such a dick. Seriously, some of you guys act like he raped you in the butt. With no lube. While your mum watched, lol. Geez, calm it down.

6x9 and your friend (or possibly yourself), your lack lot logic or substance seriously astounded me. PLEASE show me a forum where absolutely 0 talking shit never happens. Please. Now that you've had to realize there is no such thing, how in the world do you think your opinion has any weight? You don't reside here, so your opinion is that of a little child not given what they wanted, so you throw a fit. Except here, your fit is in a structured sentence and disguised by this supposed unbiased point of view which is obviously not the case. You are basically an American who hated something about America, and left the country. So unless you plan on staying here, I guess you'll just go to wherever you have this pretend heaven where theres nothing but flowers and happiness. I mean, it was so good there you just had to come back to SMD.

My $0.02

vary nicely put sir and thank you, your correct on many levels, as to fit throwing i did not see it that way, after i posted it did seem to calm the way the communication was handled. your correct my opinion may not have any weight (on SMD) at all but in some capacity we all realize that the way it was headed was not the solution. I enjoyed my time here and who know maybe i will return, there seems to be some great folks here as a whole.

I find it funny that the kid went to his facebook page to try getting people to talk shit. I guess everyone knows what that means...........

and now since he's not a member here anymore. this is closed. If you like his music feel free to listen to it. just dont post it here. If he wants to try to get a facebook attack launched well then he doesnt belong here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived