Second Skin Audio

OMG FI BTL Cracked magnet what to do !!!!!!!

but the magnet shifted off a little bit by like half a inch

Align it back as good as possible, push down on the cone and see if theres any coil rub. Then tape the shit out of it lol.

Yeah its rubbin like crazy Im thinking about grabbing a rubber mallet and bumping it back into place

Shit happens, if its yours then rig it too work best you can. If its someone else's however, you should replace it. Careless installer is still a responsible installer, I would be pissed if someone dropped my shiz and then duct taped it. You can align it with bar clamps, then CA glue best you can.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Shit happens, if its yours then rig it too work best you can. If its someone else's however, you should replace it. Careless installer is still a responsible installer, I would be pissed if someone dropped my shiz and then duct taped it. You can align it with bar clamps, then CA glue best you can.

nahh its my btl I would not even be on here if it was someone elses

Did you drop it? Duct tape that shit.

Did you drop it? Duct tape that shit.

lol duct tape fixes everything!

that sucks man.....

Electrical tape is what I used on a Q that was cracked all the way around, and could rotate it around. Its still playin to this day :) As long as you dont get coil rub it should be fine.

or you could just try and CA it all the way around. just try and avoid coil rub as stated before

I Got the magnet centered and tested the coil to see if it was rubbing together so after testing I put a layer of jbweld around the crack of the magnet and now im going to wait for it to dry to tape it. I will give you guys a update tommorow cross your fingers !!

i too will play it till it need some attention

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

lost some motor force, but will work fine for the most part. Glue the crap out of it and have fun while it lasts..

wish "high" end manufacturers would bolt the motors together so this shit wouldnt happen.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.