DC Sound Lab

I'm ordering 2 DC Audio Level 3 15s very soon, and I'm having a time finding the right amp for them. I have a budget of $300 for an amp. Any suggestions?

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire

To get a good amp in your budget, you probably need to look used.

Here are a few I can find that are close to your budget.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/mono-amplifiers/115598-2x-saz-1500d.html

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/mono-amplifiers/114822-fs-5-skar-audio-sk-1500s.html

I also have a friend with 2 AQ2200s. I can get you one of these for $350 shipped

I thought that Planet Audio has been bought out be the same people who own BOSS Audio. I heard that BOSS wasn't very good.

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire