So an unfortunate event occured... on christmas eve, my dad was showing off my car and he turned the volume up too high just when the audio turned on, and they blew my 2 subwoofers, well, they had gotten damaged, but he ignored any symptoms that was coming up so it ended up blowing after a few minutes of really high volumes. So I bought 2 more subs, but then wondered if my amp was overpowering them a little too much or something, so I ended up buying 2 more subs giving me a total of 4 subwoofers. and currently I've only installed 3 subwoofers in a tri-subwoofer enclosure, and still planning of installing the 4th subwoofer somewhere in my car. With all 3 currently installed in my car, its running at 2250W RMS at 1.33Ohms. I also decided to connect them all up through a board to merge them to a single positive and negative connection.

sPOQA.jpg

6SYJm.jpg

KENuA.jpg

QOT5d.jpg

mbNVO.jpg

L7LGD.jpg

Qjten.jpg

8RPgs.jpgZg0Zx.jpg

zF8Dj.jpg

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

So that little bridging board really worked our real well and is pretty stable. I thank the people that I saw on here how they did theirs, mine is just not built on the box or something. I didnt feel like installing it on the box itself

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

After installing those 3 subwoofers, I noticed that my car was making a whole lot of rattling so I decided to install some sound dampener in my car. I ended up getting 100 sq ft of RattleTrap. I planned to install it in the trunk, the rear deck, the trunk lid, all 4 doors, the roof, and the floor.

my friend helping me install the rattletrap

ka14F.jpg

t1NZU.jpg

ofdtm.jpg

nPITy.jpg

JueWz.jpg

ual1N.jpg

E19y0.jpg

9DfRe.jpg

p6h7K.jpg

nHCTc.jpg

nPgZL.jpg

VEueb.jpg

weuTD.jpg

Eqhbf.jpg

xdqrM.jpg

fMWZK.jpg

PF6GY.jpg

EFEj0.jpg

nhq23.jpg

ogLfu.jpg

IR2zg.jpg

1cxy9.jpg

Kg9Rd.jpg

ZMWPO.jpg

v3mui.jpg

07NZS.jpg

M1Kau.jpg

BMShH.jpg

x8pQu.jpg

9rOhx.jpg

ZXNhA.jpg

7s1Na.jpg

X1vbB.jpg

4yq7M.jpg4yq7M.jpg

nice progress with the system. the neon is rice tho man.

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

pUBY7.jpg

7Ebqp.jpg

FCmYT.jpg

fvUQT.jpg

Jhayq.jpg

UImgx.jpg

qIIAX.jpg

lsLd3.jpg

x0AsE.jpg

Fqd2b.jpg

fVWCO.jpg

KWbKv.jpg

kVLl2.jpg

WKJyZ.jpg

cvHex.jpg

i failed to take pics of the floor cleaned up but I will take pics once I actually start working on the rattletrap installation on the floor.

I also bought new headlight enclosures that come with Halos and they look amazing. I got the same color HIDs for them but I need to adjust the high beams because they're a little too high

CtFp2.jpg

tnQg4.jpg

vv7mI.jpg

1Zh4K.jpg

5DMuv.jpg

fPLlJ.jpg

dMBae.jpg

VI0ym.jpg

kqy4Y.jpg

D4Os9.jpg

Fe1Uq.jpg

1MLmZ.jpg

9vFIF.jpg

pEVNz.jpg

0VhlQ.jpg

OdILl.jpg

zd2Az.jpg

obNrI.jpg

n66cd.jpg

vHJfa.jpg

pLlFc.jpg

XYgjL.jpg

Oi1B5.jpg

So thats it so far! I still have to install the RattleTrap on the floor and finish up the trunk, but it is all cleaned up and ready for the install but I got sick so Ive postponed it. I also plan on replacing the engine with a DOHC engine so I would have a better engine and be able to do performance parts and install a High Output alternator. I also want to open up my new headlight enclosures and find out how big those halos are so I can install some real CCFL halos that light up red. That way it will be more noticeable when my headlights are on and look more unique.

Archived