TheNewbies build - DC, Skar Mitsubishi Eclipse FINISHED

Well got some work done today, my buddy, pops and I went to a local shop to get a terminal cup and some 12 gauge wire also picked up some carpet for the box, some handles, and L brackets. Heres the results.

Well we cut the hole a tad to big, had to make some adjustments.

0405021245.jpg

0405021314.jpg

Started up with carpet

0405021325.jpg

Wasn't to bad taking into a count it was our first time carpeting a box. Soundman helped..lmao

0405021339.jpg

Gave soldering a shot.. I know it's hard to see came out pretty good.

0405021500.jpg

0405021525a.jpg

0405021526.jpg

0405021529.jpg

Terminal cup is in

0405021529a.jpg

With the extra carpet we had we covered up my ugly gray carpet. Before picture is a page or two back.

0405021623.jpg

Box is in the car woohoo

0405021622.jpg

Handles are in and so are the brackets.

0405021625.jpg

0405021628.jpg

I forgot to take a picture but I had just cardboard for support.. we cut out some wood for more support under the carpet.. well hope it's good enough for you guys. Deffinately couldn't have done it this good without my pops. Thanks for lookin!

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Did you say earlier that you were getting 2 batteries? If so where are you putting it? Also what amp you getting and where did you put it? The box looks great, glad to see another guy building in the SUPER small trunk of the eclipse. Nice work!

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

That is one of the cleaner boxes I have seen :)

Did you say earlier that you were getting 2 batteries? If so where are you putting it? Also what amp you getting and where did you put it? The box looks great, glad to see another guy building in the SUPER small trunk of the eclipse. Nice work!

Thank you sir! I am getting two batteries, one is here the XP975 it will fit on the side, there is enough room might possibly make a battery rack for it. Should fit nicely. I am getting the SKAR 1500.1 Kevin gave me a great offer can't refuse it.. will be buying it tomorrow sometime most likely, and it will be mounted to the back of the box, or on the seat. The other battery XS950 will be under the hood replacing my stock wet battery. Yeah, the trunk doesn't give you much to work with.. if you take off the panels you'll have alot more room but be prepared to do some beauty work on it. Cheers man.

Check out my build log:

That is one of the cleaner boxes I have seen :)

Nice man! Box really came out good!

Thanks guys, was all due to my dad.. couldn't have done it without him hes is great with building stuff. I try to help and learn while hes helpin. When I came it pretty much turned into his project more than mine lmao. Thanks again guys.

Check out my build log:

Just fuse to whatever the wire is rated for. If it says it's rated for 300 fuse it at 300. And make sure you put a fuse as close as you can to each battery on every pos wire. :)

Archived