Having a hard time finding a H/O Alt.

You confuse the meaning of cheap. Cheaper than other alts? Maybe, but I guarantee you not cheap. Why don't you give us price and size, that might help too big guy

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Sorry to bring up an old thread but, whats a good cheap ho alt for a 01 grand cherokee

"Cheap" and "HO alt" don't go in the same sentence unless you're looking at some fake shitty Ebay post or on Powerbastards.com, which is just as bad if not worse.

My singer 350 amp was cheap for its size

how much did you pay for yours? when i contact mike i see they they cost a few bucks less then a mechman. what are the difference between the 2? all i see i that mike doesnt come with the AVBM and mechman does. if you get an alt from mike with an adjustable regulator it will cost just as much as the mechman unit. there fore it is not cheaper in price it just doesnt have the option like mechman.

singer does have life time warranty though thats a big plus. you cant go wrong with one

You confuse the meaning of cheap. Cheaper than other alts? Maybe, but I guarantee you not cheap. Why don't you give us price and size, that might help too big guy

that what I meant, compared to other alts. My 350 amp was $469 IIRC compared to $800 for a 370 amp dc alt and on mechman's site the biggest they list for my truck was a 250 amp

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

that what I meant, compared to other alts. My 350 amp was $469 IIRC compared to $800 for a 370 amp dc alt and on mechman's site the biggest they list for my truck was a 250 amp

DC power are over priced. i know mechman can do bigger just dont post it on web. would need to call them for that

did your alt came with an adjustable regulator

you couldnt have looked very hard. I know of three that can do it off the top of my head.

If only more of the right people actually knew how hard it is for some of us to find a h/o alternator, in particular a non-usa made alternator...... :WTFBubble:

2000 VX Holden Commodore V6

Optima D34M

The Big 3 / 4ga Hot Earth

108sqft Dynamat Extreme

120A Alt

Alpine CDA-9815

+/- 0 gauge run

2F Aerpro cap

F/R: Peerless Resolution 6" 2-way / Alpine MRP-F600

Subs: 2x 12" Kenwood KFC-W3011 in moulded f/glass 1cuft boxes / Alpine MRD-M501