DC Sound Lab

Videos Of Dc Audio Subs!

Guest Nismofreak

just a lil vid..

*you really need a computer subwoofer system to actually hear my bass on the vid... lol

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

im building a wall similar to the one the used to be in that neon except with lvl4xl's. that neon is rediculous though lol shit was flexing almost 2 inches. i think it has something to do with port on top. ports like it on top :lol:

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

One more of the crx.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

MY rolla is built pretty sturdy. The only real flex you see is on the door outside

Edited by Domo Kai

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

MY rolla is built pretty sturdy. The only real flex you see is on the door outside

what are the box specs?

2003 Silverado

DSC_0262sig.jpg

Kenwood 8120

Sundown SAX125.2

Hertz HSK165.4

Sundown SAZ1500

Deciding on subs

• 2 weeks later...

My pair of DC Level 4 15"s with the Level 5 D1 Coils

boxes are 4.1cu.ft each tuned around 35Hz..

power comes from a pair of Sundown SAZ1500D amps at 0.5ohms each..

My front stage is a pretty quiet pair of CDT components, they get drowned out quite easily...

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by 3stagevtec
dc-soundlab-1.jpg