2010 Mustang GT Walled; It Was Fun, Time to go Fast

damn...this is coming along real nice...cant wait for further progress and eventually see the finished product on video!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

at first when i seen this photo

IMAG0122.jpg

i was like wtf is this guy doing why are there holes on the bottom what does he have planned

then i went back and re read plan for fuel pump- how do you plan on going about that like sealing holes with circular cutout ? or what

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

@Uhoh: Yes, I will be cutting circles 2" bigger to cover the holes, sealed with silicone and screwed down.

I have my trusty Knu 8awg for speaker wire and bolt terminals ready.

IMAG0152.jpg

Having some issues getting the side pieces to fit right. They may be warped a little from the rain last night, might have to re-cut them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yet another reason MDF sucks lol. The littlest bit of moisture can fuck it up. Any reason you didn't go with that nice Baltic birch you found last time?

Yet another reason MDF sucks lol. The littlest bit of moisture can fuck it up. Any reason you didn't go with that nice Baltic birch you found last time?

Honestly, the math. That birch is just over 5/8" thick. I am so used to 3/4" it just made it easier on my brain. There were a couple pieces on that lvl 6 box that didn't fit right, and it took me and Scott a minute to figure it out.

Both sides are a little rounded. Got a sub on them, hopefully they'll bend back in a couple hours.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived