chevy cavalier BTL 18

Haha, yea. That woke me up a little.

I'd trade/sell the 18, or like Larry mentioned possibly get a recone for it and do a 15''

And I'd wait on the amp though, alot of people like AP, but it just doesn't sit right with me, and it's not the cleanest power out there.

Figure out the sub situation, buy a DC/Mechman alt, then save for an amp imo. You don't want any more lost gear :( still a sad day to hear the brz bite the dust

not too big, i think ud hafta mount the sub facing up man, or at an angle, i have a 2000 cavy, and itd be hard or impossible to fit an 18 inch sub in there any other way, ud need a box thats what, like 19-20 inches tall as a minimum to stand it up?? (just me .02 from one cavy owner to another) if anybody has ideas, feel free, i just havent found a spot in the trunk that tall

im thinking about trading the 18 for 2 eclipse titanium/sw9122

yeah, id trade it or something, thats a massive box for a cavi trunk lol ud be better off with a 15 in a ported box or a pair of 12's, good luck man :drinks:

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

6 cubes is about as big as you are going to get in a cavalier trunk. and you will have to fire it up. Youi can not get the 19.5 inches on a flat plane firigin in or to the rear.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

6 cubes is about as big as you are going to get in a cavalier trunk. and you will have to fire it up. Youi can not get the 19.5 inches on a flat plane firigin in or to the rear.

Story of my life. I had trouble squeezing in roughly a 5.5 gross cubic foot box for 2 12s into my Cav trunk that I built outside the car.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Story of my life. I had trouble squeezing in roughly a 5.5 gross cubic foot box for 2 12s into my Cav trunk that I built outside the car.

the box i had in my cav right we just took it out and it was only 5 cubes and it took a good 30 min to get it out.....broke a couple finners lol

2007 JEEP COMPASSDC LEVEL 4 18"AUDIOQUE AQ 2000.1ELEMENTAL DESIGN NINE.4

:bow28:

Yeah, I had to remove the weather sealing strip from around the trunk, take out the spare tire well cover (which I had to slide back in from inside the car after the box was finally in), and then to top it all off shave the two bottom rear corners of the box. Now I've gotta do all of this in reverse to take it back out tomorrow morning and replace it with the box I've been building the past two days. At least this new box should leave me room to get an air compressor put back in so that I'll have a train horn again! ^_^

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Yeah, I had to remove the weather sealing strip from around the trunk, take out the spare tire well cover (which I had to slide back in from inside the car after the box was finally in), and then to top it all off shave the two bottom rear corners of the box. Now I've gotta do all of this in reverse to take it back out tomorrow morning and replace it with the box I've been building the past two days. At least this new box should leave me room to get an air compressor put back in so that I'll have a train horn again! ^_^

yea sounds like what we had to do lol except it took 3 people and some kicking to get it out.....i just got my titanium's just picked them up from my buddy....no i just gotta figure out the box situation and then building a box idk what the box specs for them are

Not sure if it's true at all, but alot of box designs for those things call for 1-1.5 cubes ported which seems way too small to me, but meh. If it's true, get 2 mawr :D

Not sure if it's true at all, but alot of box designs for those things call for 1-1.5 cubes ported which seems way too small to me, but meh. If it's true, get 2 mawr :D

ive heard 3 cubes a piece!!