Hertz Dealer Yay (: Suggestions?

Kiean123

I think most of its made in china. Doesn't mean anything. It's the company backing it and doing the original engineering that matters. Not sure if all of it is. My Mille speakers don't say anything. My hi energy subs say made in P.R.C. Which is china. My audison 5.1k and 2.9 both say made in Italy though. My guess is they keep the audison in house which is part of the cost for audison compared to hertz.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

all lines are made in china now, at elettromedias own plant. its an exact replica of thier italian facility...in this day its stupid to pay 3x the cost to make the same product in italy as china.

all lines are made in china now, at elettromedias own plant. its an exact replica of thier italian facility...in this day its stupid to pay 3x the cost to make the same product in italy as china.

also the lrx line of audison are the last italian ones, audison voce lines are chinese made as well.

if anyone wants italian made...Thesis

Thesis is the only thing made in italy now.

Ive been to the italy plant, the 1 in china is 49% owned by elettromedia, an exact copy of the italy plant.

And the only thing made there is audison/hertz.

When they did the switch we looked very closly and found zero difference in product or QC.

Very happy with them still.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

And lmfao at listen to them in store then buy online.

I should ban you just for that.

If you wanna buy online, then listen to them online, and get your warranty online.

O yeah, thats right......

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

to be fair i did have an older set..

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Exactly! what should i do then? i know they're obviously gonna sound great when i go to the store and probably the best out of a lot. I would think to be safe and ask the dealer to buy them for me and pick em up at the store. thanks ray you the shiznit!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

A price difference???

Well there are no authorized online dealers, but let me go look and see what prices i can find not on egay.

Brb

Archived