Uhh.. no. This van slaps.

DC audio.. end of thread.
make sure the parking break is on

Not really sure what you mean... But okay I'll be sure to pass the word on thanks! xD

I think he means the gear shifter is flexing so much it is going to shift into drive or neutral...but last time I checked you have to have your foot on the brake to get out of park.... lol

Build In Progress for Slamology 2013

3 m1xl 18s walled in a gti

1 5k

4 batts

audio technix 1/0

8 cheap r/f 6.5s

mb quart 4.60

^^^^^^^^

That.

And looking for youtube views.

Good God.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Well then.... Under the new rules.... Wrong section is grounds for immediate deletion...........

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Uhh.. no. This van slaps.

DC audio.. end of thread.
make sure the parking break is on

Not really sure what you mean... But okay I'll be sure to pass the word on thanks! xD

I think he means the gear shifter is flexing so much it is going to shift into drive or neutral...but last time I checked you have to have your foot on the brake to get out of park.... lol

Lmao, nah man the bass might press on it xD

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Archived