Building walls

What's up guys this is my first post on SMD forum! Just recently discovered a BALLIN 30k watt hoe on you tube and what a "hairtrick" is so I have decided to wall my s 10. I have 8 12 inch t3 audio t.400 subs I'm gonna stuff in the extended portion of my cab. Have never attempted anything like this and figured this would be the place to find my way! So any tips on material design etc would be appreciated. Nobody in my area has bass like what this will be capable of let alone anything like Steve!

What's up guys this is my first post on SMD forum! Just recently discovered a BALLIN 30k watt hoe on you tube and what a "hairtrick" is so I have decided to wall my s 10. I have 8 12 inch t3 audio t.400 subs I'm gonna stuff in the extended portion of my cab. Have never attempted anything like this and figured this would be the place to find my way! So any tips on material design etc would be appreciated. Nobody in my area has bass like what this will be capable of let alone anything like Steve!

What's up man, welcome to the forum. I'm gonna stop you at your sub choice, box those bitches up. And sell them. Before the baskets start snapping, those subs are shit and the company is down the drain. I would highly advise you to go a different route. As for the wall build, go in the member build section and read every thread you see that has "wall" in the title. The more examples to learn from the better. Actually, go up to the search bar and type in "my truck build up" that should lead you to joe's (aka 00sdime00) build log in his s10. One of the baddest s10 builds on this website. You'll get a LOT of good ideas from his thread. Good luck!

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

In addition to what has already been said..

Planning, and lots of it. A wall isn't something that you can throw together in a couple hours. You need to consider things like what it will obstruct in terms of maintenance of your vehicle (like Orionstang and his wall covering the fuel pump). And you have to consider how you will secure several hundred pounds of mass sitting right behind your head.

I would assume you are building this inside the car, so you need to think of that too.

And with things like this - all the 'little things' start to add up fast. So don't forget about that either.

Welcome 2 SMD! :drink40:

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

quality control is atrocious for them. They are just straight up garbage man.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.