Jump to content

Tweeter install help..


mrdavebasshead75

Recommended Posts

Posted

think these were the ones

47519o.jpg

And chill out op, maybe the people that were on at the time had no experience with those tweets.

I understand all that but I got fed up with people asking the same ole question when all I asked was does anybody know how to install these or something similar. But yes, those are the exact ones! I wanted to flush mount them in the door panels. The installer went ahead and did them. I needed that $150 for my battery!! Lol.. Oh well!!
Posted

I think for 150.00 I would tried been creative and figured it out..hmm cut hole? Sticks out to far use spacer to drop in further.get longer screws to take up space I added.

Posted

I hear tears.

And u can eat a Dick straight up! The issue was resolved so your rude remark was not asked for! Please dont go there with me! Mods please lock this thread before it goes somewhere it shouldnt!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I hear tears.

And u can eat a Dick straight up! The issue was resolved so your rude remark was not asked for! Please dont go there with me! Mods please lock this thread before it goes somewhere it shouldnt!

You need to chill out broski..... Acting like a twat isnt gonna get you any help, you put up a limp description and asked a vague question.... and went on a bender like you're entitled to some shit or something when no one had the magic answer right away... just relax man...

You get your tweets figured out or not? If not, you're in my area, I'd be down to show you how to put 'em on if you still need help and stop geeking out..

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...