sprkn_ranger's DC audio build. *Kerfing has begun*

Get some vids!! looks super clean! Im in the process of rebuilding my setup with 1200 watts also, but dc amps are much better than hifonics. :) looks fantastic!

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Get some vids!! looks super clean! Im in the process of rebuilding my setup with 1200 watts also, but dc amps are much better than hifonics. :) looks fantastic!

Thanks man! I should have a vid up by today so stay tuned :D

And yea it's a 1.2k but my sub is wired down to 2 ohms and the amp is rated at 700rms at 2 ohms. Eventually I plan on getting another 12 and wiring down to 1 ohm. But who knows by then I might change my plans. :pardon:

Very nice build can't wait to see vids of it playing.

Thanks!! Lol last night when I was messing around with it, I did a tiny lil paper trick :rofl: maybe I'll shoot a vid of that if someone wants.

If I'm doing paper tricks with a shitty entry level 15 and 180 watts at 17hz then I know you're blowing paper like my wife at a shoe store.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Where's the vids???

Shit I fail...I got tied up on something and just didnt get to shoot any good vids. I got one but the bass just doesn't really translate to my camera well. I think it's cause my phone case. Anyhow, I'm going to try and get one tomorrow and post it.

If I'm doing paper tricks with a shitty entry level 15 and 180 watts at 17hz then I know you're blowing paper like my wife at a shoe store.

Lmao...well it's not that exciting at all really. Just a little receipt flapping around with the window cracked a few inches. Almost kinda embarrassing lol. But it sounds real good I promise! Lol

Archived