sprkn_ranger's DC audio build. *Kerfing has begun*

Thanks guys! I had a hard time getting the depth right this time on the first baffle. I didn't cut deep enough and when I was done I ended up trying to hard to bend the kerf and it snapped :Doh: I should have known it wasn't deep enough and deepened the cut a little but I was a dumb-ass and broke it lol oh well live and learn. :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I picked up some fiberglass resin. But won't be able to do much for a few days cause I've been really busy at work. I think I'm going to pick up a quarter section of mdf and recut one of the baffles (again :glare: ) cause I wasn't happy with how one of them came out. I figure if I'm going to build it, then I should do it right and not cut corners.

Anyways, I don't have much for pictures so I'll just put up one of he can of fiberglass resin :D

d02fcea8.jpg

Here's a few more:

fae203fb.jpg

Glued and screwed down now:

6c16870d.jpg

455cd730.jpg

ab38604f.jpg

Double baffles glued on:

78651b64.jpg

c7c5790b.jpg

And here are a couple of it in the trunk, I just couldn't wait :D

3fe72d09.jpg

91af151b.jpg

That's it for now, I'm putting resin in the kerfs right now. I think I need to get some more resin though, can is feeling pretty light and I've only done two kerf'ed bends :glare:

Those kerfs came out unbelievably well man! That's one hell of a skill you got there, came out looking flawless :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Those kerfs came out unbelievably well man! That's one hell of a skill you got there, came out looking flawless :good:

Thanks dude! I try to take my time and do it right. Takes longer but I'm happy with the results :D

You should be happy! That hard work is definitely something to show off and be proud of!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks man! I really appreciate the compliments! I'm trying to decide how I want to finish it. I was thinking of painting it white, but not sure yet.

Get a color that would look good and blend well with the interior of the car when you fold the back seats down. Almost looks like a grey/beige interior from the pic above, and the first color that came to mind was the fleckstone paint.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived