I wouldnt use any of htose if i could only use it at the range.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i would buy a glock full size pistol it fits alot of people but it does tend to be on the larger side for grip size. the other option would be to go with the springfield xd no my favorite gun but it does have a tad bit smaller grip. the glock is a cheaper gun and probably one of the most durable handguns out there.

Well I guess I'm gonna go with 9mm. Anybody have experience with the XDM?

On a side note, what types/brands of ammo do you guys use and/or suggest?

i reload my ammo for 9mm but when i do buy i like the remmington umc bulk pack of 250 or wincheter white box. the winchester is a little bit hotter shooting than the remington umc but not that much ot matter

i would buy a glock full size pistol it fits alot of people but it does tend to be on the larger side for grip size. the other option would be to go with the springfield xd no my favorite gun but it does have a tad bit smaller grip. the glock is a cheaper gun and probably one of the most durable handguns out there.

so you're saying i only have two options? the glock and the xd. hahaha ok dad.

so you're saying i only have two options? the glock and the xd. hahaha ok dad.

No i said that is what i would do i never said "you only have two options" if i did say that can you tell me where it is i cant find it on my screen.

...the other option would be to go with the springfield xd...

since you only mentioned one gun before that, the sentence implies only two options. basic highschool english.

but this is beside the point of the forum hahahahaha. i've looked into the features of both guns and i'm especially a fan of the configuration of the XDM.

You can NOT go wrong with the XDM my friend....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

...the other option would be to go with the springfield xd...

since you only mentioned one gun before that, the sentence implies only two options. basic highschool english.

but this is beside the point of the forum hahahahaha. i've looked into the features of both guns and i'm especially a fan of the configuration of the XDM.

that is a good choice i prefer glocks but have xds and they are nice gun aswell

Archived