2007 TBSS 4 sa8v2s in a 6th order. *New Mosconi processor and 4 channel amp*

They aren't mine. Just a suggestion a guy in the sq world thought I should do in my ride (same car as mine)

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the new Mosconi DSP 6to8 and another 200.4 for my mids and highs. Also picked up the truck today from A&A Corvette in Oxnard, Ca and there is a night and da difference between the 4l70 and 4l80. Haven't been able to get on it yet but once I break in the converter well see how she does.

2012-05-10201907.jpg

imagejpeg_2_77.jpg

imagejpeg_2_31.jpg

imagejpeg_2_30.jpg

imagejpeg_2_29.jpg

imagejpeg_2_27.jpg

imagejpeg_2_26.jpg

imagejpeg_2_25.jpg

imagejpeg_2_24.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Damn homie, you get that tuned right and it will be like live in concert.

I hope so. I've never bought sq stuff before, but I'm hoping that this thing sounds amazing. These blazers respond to low freq. Pretty damn well. Atleast that's what I got from listening to figis blazer this past weekend.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Should make a 'little' noise when it is all said and done.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Get to work! I wanna see how the 8's are gonna do in the 6th order!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Archived